DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Also, I'm not trusting Eric to be a stay-at-home Dad.  When he figured out that he and Sloan don't have a nursery the first thing he went out and bought was a baby gym, rather than a crib, or some diapers, or formula, or baby bottles, or onesies, or...

Doesn't PriceTown have a baby department?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Is there a reason he was meant for church! God know why he does things that's why he was never a Daddy! And to be fair, can we actually be 100% Sure he Is Nicole's Baby Father????? That suit was so confused! Also the timing was awful! Ericole hooked one day and a week later she was pregnant!

• Members

6.3/10

Lesson learned today is that one of the tell-tale signs of scab writers is the use of flashbacks to scenes written by non scab writers.  I know DAYS used flashbacks a lot, but we saw the same strategy in early scab scripts on Y&R and GH.

I really like Tripp and Wendy.  They're smart, they aren't oblivious to their surroundings, and they ask the right questions.  They are also a juxtaposition to Dimitri and Leo, considering that they were created by the same writer.  D&L tell us that they're in love, but it never feels organic.  Possibly because they are so silly most of the time.  Wendy and Tripp feel sincerely in love.  They speak like young professionals.  They don't use cute nicknames for each other, and they aren't hiding anything, when it makes more sense to be honest.

Jack and Jennifer own a newspaper in Boston?

Shane has access to information about the owner of shell companies?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Is it confirmed that Bo and Hope are also both in Boston? As well as Shawn, Ben, and Ciara (and their kids)?

Because I recall when Bo was first hospitalized that there was some exposition about them keeping his whereabouts a secret from Megan.  But, by the time Victor died and Shawn went to rehab, it seemed like they were all in Boston.

Amusingly, I bet it would drive some fans nuts if Salem suddenly relocated from the Midwest to Massachusetts.