• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hey, we made it through another year!

We should be very proud of ourselves

Please register in order to view this content

As for today, I liked the Holly/Nicole scenes. They have good mother-daughter chemistry. 

Johnny was pretty dumb though, but it was in character so I don’t mind that lol I’m still enjoying that storyline. It could go in so many different directions. And I wonder if Tate’s actually gonna end up working at Sweet Bits. That could be pretty interesting too. As for Johnny/Tate, it’s like the Battle of the Perfect Hair between the two of them

I was totally Team EJ today too. Not only did DF do really well again, it was worth it just to watch Leo squirm

Too bad he’s getting off the hook.

As for Dimitri… #PoorPeter

He loves Leo so much that he’s willing to go to prison for a crime that didn’t even happen in order to get him off the hook, yet was still so willing to let him die in Beyond Salem. Go figure.

They could have done so much with Dimitri/Peter Porte, including my idea of an affair with Sloan, yet this was what they wrote for him. A crappy, nonsensical mess that’s all over the place. It’s not even like he’s a gray character, he just goes from all black to all white depending on what the story idea is. He deserved so much better. Any actor deserves better than that actually. 

And, I can’t believe I’m saying this because I clearly despise Leo with every fiber of my being, but Greg Rikaart has really nice eyes.

• Members

Dmitri looking at the pics of Leo/him as ghosts....

Please register in order to view this content

They paused to go into a photo booth?  Dead......

I love the actress that plays Holly.  She's green, but she's extremely charming.  She reminds me a little of early Vanessa Marcil.  And I don't throw that out lightly.  She's just got something about her that makes me think she could be a star.

• Members

I just wish they didn't cast her as Holly! I hate extreme Sorasing, I'd rather she be Sidney! Holly was Supposed to be 6! She would be 7 the next 21! Both Her And Tate were younger than either Sidney, Parker, Arianna, Holly Was Originally younger than Thomas Too!

• Members

She probably would have been better cast as Sydney, but the Sorasing doesn't bother me.  Days effs up Sorasing all the time and it's not illogical for Nicole to have a teenage daughter.  Parker and Sydney should show up, but I am okay with Arianna aging in real time.  Chandler and Camilla aren't that old lol.

I just find that Ashley Puzemis adds a little bit of humor to her scenes.  She seems like a real teenager with her dumb fantasies.  But she's very savvy and smart too. 

• Members

Piggybacking on @carolineg comment, I also appreciate that it is Holly that was SORASed because of the 'partners in crime' vibes between Holly and Nicole that were developed this week.  If DAYS continues that mother-daughter camaraderie, and we get to see why Nicole has yearned to be a mother for so long, I think it will benefit her character. 

Many of Salem's mother daughter duos have historically been conflictual (i.e., Marlena/Sami, Caroline/Kim, Addie/Julie) so it would be nice to see a tight one develop.  

Edited by j swift

• Members

On that I can perfectly well agree, She's fun even if in need of some acting Classes, just said she should be Sidney because with the exception of her Crush on Johnny, it would be just as well and feel less forced! (Let's Not Forget That Nicole ADORED Sidney)

• Members

Yeah, I can see the Sydney argument, but I love the actress.  She's kinda clunky on delivery right now and that's why she reminds me of 1992 Vanessa.  There's charm and charisma to spare with her.  I think she's a great find.  I think Tate's okay too, but I think Holly really is the find and the next lead of Days.  And, yeah, it's too soon too tell, but I like her. 

• Members

Again I was not complaining on the actress lol I thought Nick Chavez, Tabyana, Camila B, Casey M, and Co. Weren't Exactly award worthy when they got started! But they evolved into Good to Great Actors!

My problem was solely on The extreme Soras of Holly and Tate