DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A lot of historical references in todays episode. So many, you would think it was a Jamey episode. But they weren’t random and actually made sense considering the dialogue. Plus, the episode itself wasn’t bad either 

It’s always nice to see a little romance, regardless of which couples are featured. Except for Dimitri/Leo. They make me sick lol

I did like Tripp comforting Wendy about Li’s death. Plus, Tripp looked hot

Please register in order to view this content

And I did kind of like Harris and Ava’s date too, even if Ava did overdo it on the speaking of Italian. But it’s always good  when Harris does more than just be a Jason clone. They should really build up a friendship/relationship with Jada as well. They could turn to each other in the aftermath of this drug mess, and after the storyline coming up for Jada. She really should be freed from Rafe lol And agreed with Harris that the pasta does need to be al dente

Not really sure why Stefan didn’t tell Chad the truth though. He wants Clyde dead more than anybody lol Chad being brought in to Stefan’s storyline could actually have effects on his storyline with Stephanie/Everett, which could be interesting to see. I’m looking forward to Chad/Stephanie’s scenes tomorrow now that she knows the truth.

And yeah, Xander’s still a dummy for not giving Gwen a heads up about the lie  

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I was reminded of how much I questioned her obsession of him when I was regularly watching

Please register in order to view this content

like She so much younger, Very Attractive, Has A rather successful career, etc. What exactly Eric Has to offer, He is hot (not as much with the look he's sporting these days) but that is not enough to obsess over and get married to them, When I personally obsessed with someone at least it was a person I liked in many different levels, the looks being one of the least important ones

• Members

I found today interesting because everything was so parallel. Rafe/Jada, Wendy/Tripp, Ava/Harris & the one different one Steph/Everett. Each had a task or two. Each had conversation. 3 out of 4 had romance. Dancing led to kissing which led to making out which led to sex. Just like an assembly line. Rafe & Jada had a toast but it was so nonchalant I couldn't even grab a snap of it. Steph thought it was perfectly okay to call her uncle Shane as Head of the ISA to find out who bought Rice Chex's half of the paper. So entitled & take resources for granted. So regimented. I bet this is a new scab writer. 

• Members

I think Sloan's switch from a career minded women not looking for commitment to marriage and a baby was lightning fast.  I think the appeal of Eric is that he is just a nice, honest, basically normal guy.  I don't Sloan ever had that in a romantic partner.  She's had a lot of trauma, she has no family, I can see her clinging to Eric as the only stability in her life.  I know that hasn't exactly been expressed on screen and I am giving it more thought than the writers have, but it's how connected the dots here.

Eric does seriously need to get a job though.   Even if it just helping Roman manage the pub.  I need to pretend he makes some money here.

• Members

Yeah, but I thought he hasn't worked as one since he left Basic Black.  Maybe he is doing his own shows-I totally missed that.  He doesn't reference it often.  Where does he develop and store these photos though?  Unless they are all old ones.

Honestly, if the show did say that-it works for me.  At least it's something.  Even if the show just said Eric wanted to be a stay at home dad that would be interesting.  I know no one really works on soaps, but most of the characters at least reference the jobs they have.