Y&R November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks I hadn’t seen it before either….as brutally nasty as Tucker was he also came off as so childish lol. How many glasses of wine/whiskey has Tucker smashed or hurled now?

Please register in order to view this content

Kyle’s story is so confusing though about which side he’s actually on.

I forgot how much I missed Diane and Summer having scenes together I wished they had teamed up better to take down Audra together.

• Members

I thought Diane and Phyllis maybe would have joined forces to take her down. Once, they both told her to go away in the same episode.

Kyle right now is on the Abbotts side while pretending to be on Tuckers side plotting against the Abbott side, Tucker knows Kyle's on the Abbotts side and is manipulating him to plot against the Abbotts side.

Clear?

• Members

Ola! Newbie here, HUH? First some basics: People named Abbott: Jack, Ashley, deceased John, Billy & Kyle. Yes? Kyle & Audra have sex? Billy was a good friend to Chelsea? Stayed with her on the ledge & talked to her? Jason Thompson used to be on GH?

Now, Kyle is a double agent. Really loyal to the Abbotts but pretending to be with Tucker. Tucker, however, knows he's really pro-Abbott & is manipulating him? 

• Members

Chelsea raped Billy Abbott (years ago when B.Abbott was portrayed by Billy Miller). 

Since that time, Chelsea and Billy had a brief romance (yes he was with his rapist) and were engaged. That was when Burgess Jenkins briefly portrayed Billy Abbott.  That romance was thankfully nixed and Chelsea returned to her ex Adam Newman.

Chelsea and Adam have been on-again off-again for many years, through several castings of Adam. 
Chelsea and Adam share a son who is preteen or young teen.
The boy character is named Connor Newman.
(not to be confused with actor Conner Floyd who portrays Chance Chancellor).

Yes Jason Thompson used to play Patrick Drake on GH and now portrays Billy Abbott on Y&R.   In the past year Billy and Chelsea became friends when he literally talked her off the ledge, stopping her suicide.
It has turned into a romance.  (ewww). 
Chelsea was off-canvas for a few months due to actress Missy Claire Egan being on maternity leave but she returned to canvas last week.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I had just wished for a bond between Diane and Summer that drove Phyllis even crazier

And thanks haha I felt like I missed a beat somewhere. I knew I watched those scenes where Kyle had an abrupt awkward “change of heart” while arguing with Billy while Audra had Kyle in the palm of her hands and called Tucker at the same time.

This is where I wish the show hadn’t dropped Noah and Allie.

• Members

Oh, crap. How did she manage it? Drugged him? 

Is Chelsea also the bio-mother of a teen ot tween who is parented by Victoria & whoever she is now with? 

I watched the Chelsea suicide show. Well, I watched a total of 4 consecutive days beginning, I forget, but I think one day before, day of, and 2 days after. I think MCE will win Best Actress for it. And, everything Billy did was right! But, love between them when rape is their history? UGH. 

And, Christian Le Blanc just got back too after he was treated for an aggressive cancer, right? 

@lucaslesann23   Thanks! 

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

Yes Chelsea drugged Billy and had sex with him when he was unable to consent, so definitely rape.  It was years ago, onscreen, when they were both in Myanmar. 

The show tried to say last year that it was "something on the wild side" but it wasn't.

Chelsea became pregnant as a result of the rape.  Billy and Victoria were married and arranged to adopt the baby before he was born.   The boy's name is Johnny Abbott.  Victoria and Billy were is the only parents Johnny ever knew -- Johnny knew he was adopted but didn't know who his biomother was.  Last year Chelsea asked that Johnny be told and he was told that Chelsea is his biomother.   But Victoria is Johnny's mother in every way that matters.   Johnny learned that he has
a bio-half-brother Connor Newman (the son Chelsea raised).  The boys became good friends and didn't seem to think this is a big deal, as they are young and used to having friends with a variety of family structures.

Johnny knows Chelsea is his biomother, visits her and Connor occasionally, plus Johnny's dad Billy is dating his biomother Chelsea.   Sometimes they do homework.

But Johnny doesn't know he was conceived via rape.

Eventually, in the meantime, Connor Newman began having issues, and asked to live with Chelsea's mother Anita who lives in another state/city somewhere, and he goes to school there.

Victoria has dated other people but has had an onagain offagain relationship with Billy Abbott through the years.  She and Billy also have a full biological child Katie, who is slightly younger than Johnny.  Billy and Victoria share custody of Johnny and Katie, but I think Johnny and Katie are currently in boarding school.

Victoria has dated other people since she split with Billy; but her boyfriends were never parental figures to Johnny and Katie.

Victoria also has an adult son Reed Hellstrom who is a musician and lives in another state, he is the son of one of her prior husbands - that husband's character name is "J.T. Hellstrom".

Mentioning all of Victoria's known children because of the obvious potential storylines if Claire is really Victoria's NotDead daughter Eve.

Edited by janea4old