Y&R November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was SO shocked that there was finally a kidnapping victim that had a bathroom. On Days they lock you in a wine cellar for days on end without even a bucket to pee in and everyone still comes out looking and smelling fine .

They really had Jordan reveal EVERYTHING after what two days? I know they think we can be impatient these days but this is truly warp speed.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You said you're new to regular watching of Y&R, and I think you are wondering where is the regular discussion of Canadian day-ahead episodes?

The Canadian day-ahead episodes are spoilers in the USA,
so not discussed on the regular Unspoiled monthly discussion threads.

If there is a spoiler thread for the current month/season/sweeps; or a spoiler thread for a specific storyline/character/event, 
then Y&R day-ahead Canadian episodes are often discussed on such spoiler threads, or discussed on the weekly promo threads, etc. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Thank you for clarifying, I mean I kind of had an idea wasn't 100% sure.  So, regular discussion in here, and if there is a related thread in the Previews and Spoilers forum, people can discuss the Canadian episode. So now I will need to stay out of the thread below if I don't want to be spoiled.  Which is too bad, I have enjoyed reading the comments about Colleen Zenk joining the show, but now Canadian episode discussion is mixed in.

• Members

Well, gosh, poor Nick, but he really seemed to be losing it first of all of them. Maybe he drank more water. Victor only sipped. Nick guzzled. Besides, it's only right for Victor, the Great Victor Newman to be  just so, victorious. I still can't get over how surreal the whole day was! 

I am new to Paramount+ & it is doing the weirdest thing. At the first quarter mark it stops & gives me an error message that this video is unavailable. Ha, very funny. Back out of it & reload & it plays the whole rest uninterrupted. Just a little quirk.