Y&R November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ahh so Aunt Jordan is Eve’s sister. The classic from Wednesday makes sense now!  Loved the 80’s flashback. Claire is Victorias dayghter?!

Please just let Sally and Adam get back together and be happy for a while. Make them a team again.

I’m glad the Audra and Nate friendship has been remembered. She really is all over the canvas and it works, I love her. Lord she’s going to drag Nate back to the dark side just as he makes up with his family.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched last night, really on account of CZ. If people are complaining that she is a cartoon villain, they need look no further in the writing, it’s all in there. The fact that this woman Jordan (is that really her name?) waiting forty years to take this type of revenge, going through her “niece” to reel the Newman family in, first through Nikki and luring the others through creating this odd kidnapping and drugging of Nikki, to poisoning the others through bottled water…well, how else is CZ supposed to portray the character within this absurd chain of events? She’s playing it for all the absurdity that it’s worth.

• Members

I watched only ABC soaps.  And then I picked up Days and Y&R due to them being watched by people I knew.  I watched B&B briefly when the Avants were on.

But I've never seen a single episode of As The World Turns.  I never heard of Colleen Zenk until a month ago - that may seem sacrilege to this board, but it is what it is. 

I take everyone's word for it that Zenk is a good actress, and I believe you; but so far, I've seen her in only a few episodes of Y&R. Jordan is written as a cartoon villain.   I'm sure Zenk is doing what she can with what's written and I respect that.
But this type of camp writing/production is just not interesting to me. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I can't believe I actually sat for an entire Y&R episode. The whole episode was about Jordan and Claire. Thirteen years has passed and CZ still has it. She could teach J. Eddie Peck some lessons. He was cringe worthy. 

I'm hoping Jordan killed Nick. I'd be a nice Christmas gift.

Please register in order to view this content

Ummmm....how did Victor get into Nikki room if it was locked?

There's nothing interesting about the other characters either.

CZ is giving Y&R a buzz it hasn't had in years.

You'd rather see TSJ just motionless during his entire scenes? His extended story involving Mamie is a bore. 

Edited by Soapsuds