Day of Days 2023

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ugghhhh Leo 

Please register in order to view this content

I knew he and Dimitri were end up being the new Gabi and Stefan; annoying pains in the ass with no story who just meddle in other people's lives. 

As for the Horton house, what the f*ck???? 

I don't know what to make of this. Between the scumbag former EP and a certain head writer who writes everything out of spite... I just don't know 

• Members

On a positive note (always an optimist), I like the idea of Paulina getting into a story with Stefan (it feels fresh when they mix up scene partners), the Pawn memories look intriguing (as long it's not another retcon), and I'm happy we got confirmation that Xander is the true heir.

An interesting lack of Tate and Holly, given the fanfare of their arrival.  Were the actor's present at the event?

And it is nice to see Blake Barris not playing his annual role as a ghost.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I'm glad Xander's the son. I don't have a problem with Blake Berris being the ex. 

I just despise this character with every fiber of my being. And to see him ruin Peter Porte/Dimitri and to shoehorn him into EJ/Nicole/Eric/Sloan when it was mostly going fine just the way it was, is just ridiculous