Day of Days 2023

• Members

Im not happy about them burning down the Horton house. The only way I could see it work, is if they were to rebuild during its 60th anniversary and bring back members of the Horton family to help rebuild, mingle into storylines.  The most important being Bo and Hope. 

Also the writing was there for Xander to be Victor's other heir.  I had a hard time believing that Alex was Victor's "son," being that we never saw him and Vivian in a romantic situation together. She was with Harper, and then Justin and Neil and then left town.  I could have seen them making Alexander either Harper or Neil Curtis' child before Victor's 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Florida event was the SAME weekend as Day of Days in October.
The actors at the Florida event had already committed to it months before it was announced that Day of Days would be switched from November to October.  That's why Ari Zucker and Judi Evans were not at Day of Days.

• Members

Thanks. The question was rhetorical as I knew without a doubt that it was Matt! And, in fact, it only takes about a half hour to go from much hair to little hair & from bearded to clean-shaven. Now, the reverse, yeah, that takes time! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, last year's preview covered material up through January, because we saw Doc die on the roof.  However, this year's video seems to end around Xmas, which makes me wonder if they are purposely not promoting the scab episodes?

Just a dopey conspiracy at this point, but I'd like to revisit it in the new year.

Edited by j swift