Day of Days 2023

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, even a big yes, to one thing, Xander being the true heir. 

Burning down Alice's house? It's just BEYOND. It's as if someone said how else can we show our disrespect for the show legacy? History? And, with the 60th anniversary coming up, ... what's a big enough slap in the face? I know! I know! Let's burn down Horton House! I bet the ornaments can't be saved. 

Oh, yeah, there was significant chatter about the fact that last year, and perhaps other years before, this was in November. Apparently significant numbers of people couldn't go because of the schedule change. Greg Vaughn & Ari, they each had fan events in other states. Mary Beth Evans had something that schedule could not be changed. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typos are always with us

• Members

If they completely destroy that set, it would be such a slap in the face of long-time fans.

I've been mostly tuned out the past year. I only went back to watch some of the Victor's death episodes. DAYS has always been a little nuts, especially since JER, but it just feels like DAYS bad fan-fiction now. 

• Members

I do wonder if it being moved date wise had anything to do with it. Lots of actors are missing. If I lived in LA I probably wouldn't have attended due to lack of my favorites attending.... I do wonder if fans have just stopped watching the show and thus the low turn out too.

• Members

Notable: Only Brandon Barash looks like he doesn't fit in. Dee does not have on a blazer. Corday, who the fans feel antagonistic toward, is in these pix but I have seen NONE of him in any fan pix. I know of only Mary Beth Evans, Greg Vaughn & Ari Zucher not being present, but, somehow this just seems ... small? I wonder why they changed it from November to October & I also wonder how much notice people had of that change. Of course, it is free but most people have to make it work with their schedule, fly on Friday & Sunday, pay for hotel, etc. & it really adds up, etc. One other thing is that the DHs every other year exchanged a kiss & this year they chose not to, which some fans took as a real kick to "tradition."