BOLD: Michael Corbett(ex David Kimble, YR) to guest star

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think Sheila and David ever interacted, but I think they almost did. I vaguely recall a scene where Sheila went to see her lawyer (Glenn Richards?) while a disguised David, who had been snooping around, was hiding under the desk. 

• Members

Yes, while David and Sheila were both on the show during the same time, they never interacted or knew of each other. They could do a "you look familiar" thing but it wouldn't have basis on anything that transpired on screen.

The exception being the scene where David was looking for Nina's will in John Silva's office and hid behind a cabinet when Silva, Glenn Richards, and Sheila came in. David made a "I don't know what that craziness was about, but anyway..." face when they left. it was quite surprising and amusing to have the two stories intersect that way.

• Members

This is such fun news!!

Please register in order to view this content

and to answer peoples questions yes David/Sheila did have a small scene together. In a September 91 episode David broke into John Silvia’s office but hid under a table when He walked in with Sheila to have a meeting. So they didn’t directly interact but they were in the same scene