Days: June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ron has had more than enough time at Days to strut his stuff. The show is a mess of gimmicky contrived stories and characters. Time for somebody else to be given a chance.

Such a pity that there is no one around anymore that remembers what soaps used to be about.

Even at this late stage Days could be put back on track somewhat.

• Members

Once again, I become clueless. It never dawned on me that this hint could be another Dena Higley return. I figured that they would have realized that bringing her back for the third time would be insufficient. David Kreizman came to mind given his prior experience as HW. Well, all of this is speculation anyway, so until we get confirmation, let's all hold each other's hands in prayer, and believe that there is power in the power of prayer.

@Errol Should we pray? This will give us a clue. Meditation is not an option as I enjoy my meditation mornings. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

There is no compensating for Dena Higley.

That woman was outed as conniving and deeply unwell in her last go-round, I don't know how they could seriously take her back but this is Ken's Korner we're talking about.