General Hospital: June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL I'm glad I crept into the GH thread to see this lovefest of GL's final days on earth. Gosh, I remember that scene, too. Was für ein verdammter Witz. 

I'd be drinking right alongside Zimmer too if I had to be a part of that mess. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Does Sonny know that Nina knew who he was in Nixon Falls and chose to keep him hidden from his family? 

That feels more unforgivable than calling the SEC on Carly, who is actually guilty of obstructing justice in order to avoid an investigation of insider trading,

Edited by j swift

• Members

Well... sucks to be Drew

Please register in order to view this content

It seems like the writing team has kind have taken away Ms. Wu's teeth. They had her acting like the school principal, disciplining the two bad kids in those scenes today with Cody and Gladys. I wish they'd figure what they want to do with her.

Btw, the doctor with Gladys and Sasha looked familiar. Does anyone know his real name?

• Members

No wonder GH has ratings that are going down. It is so slow moving. Plots take forever to come to light. Just think of how viewers would increase if there was a movement with Nina, Carly, and Sonny and the SEC. Come on. Let’s get moving!

• Members

Thanks for warning me it's a Gladys episode again.  I figured with yesterday's "cliffhanger".  If she doesn't fall into the pool like Ned and actually drown then I am going to have to skip it I think.  I would rather write an essay about why Carly is a great heroine than watch another day of Gladys, Sasha, and Cody talk about the exact same thing they have been talking about for 4 months now.

Yes.  He was mad for awhile, but Carly being in love with Jason or something drove him back to Nina.  I can't remember, but Sonny knows.

• Members

It looks like KS got her eyebrows microbladed or tinted.  It should fade.  Her eyebrows are probably too light for her hair now.  It looks ridiculous, but from experience it fades out pretty quickly.  She probably just filmed this right after getting it done.  Also, remember this post.  I just defended something about Maxie's styling for the first time ever.

• Members

The biggest tragedy of losing Guza was the dismantling of that writers room and their consistency when it came to character voices and dynamics. Whenever I tune back in now the way Carly interacts with and is pleasantly received by so many characters is so jarring for me. I do wonder how Laura Wright feels about it because she used to relish in playing Carly’s unreserved vitriol.

• Members

Fine with that.  You know I think Maxie needs to get transferred to Deception's Paris office for at least 2 years.

Kirsten just keeps trying to change her look and it screams insecurity and I feel bad for her, but I honestly think she just did something trendy with her eyebrows and it's not permanent.  She just probably didn't realize how stupid they would look for a few days and the makeup artists at GH were like...

Please register in order to view this content