Days possible bts spoiler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brandon and Martha have come and gone so much over the last decade. I wish I could say I would miss them. They are better as individuals v. a couple. Seriously, their chemistry is so cold.

If they separated the characters, they would have so much more potential on canvas. And don’t have them pair up with their default spoilers (eg Jan, Phillip).

Belle and EJ were hot.  Shawn D is encumbered by being related to too many of the ladies on canvas. 

• Members

Not surprised at the limited episodes for Peter and Kristian since this was originally meant to be for BS3. It feels obvious that some of it was at least already pre-written and just hamfisted into the show, hence why it feels like there's two shows in one at the moment.

• Members

Haha! Yeah, I'm just at the point where I look at the cast and don't take anything into consideration because in my head, I think they're in Salem temporarily and gone the next. Especially Chloe. I have to applaud their willingness to come back if it would fit my schedule or whatever. I would've given them the middle finger a long time ago. As far as their loyalty, I find it admirable. At other times, sort of pathetic.

Edited by Noel