GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ava murdered Connie in cold blood in her first few months on the show. She left her bleeding to death on her office floor which is where Sonny found her as Connie died choking on her own blood. Whatever the show intends for Ava, plausible deniability is long past. That said I doubt Nik is dead for good.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just finished watching GH on Hulu & I could've kissed Willow! "Not everything is about you." Perfect line & delivery to Nina at one of those moments! It was so typical on yesterday's show, as soon as she learned Willow might not have much time left, she thought of herself. "I can't lose her." 

• Members

Ava being responsible for two deaths feels like a lot

It's less than Julian or Ryan, but still excessive to go without punishment.

Which is why I agree with @vee about Nikolas.  While I predict he will be dead by the end of the month, I don't think Ava's blow to the head will be the final cause of death.

• Members

Ava is fully or partially responsible for the following deaths.

Vincent Serfini 

Shot by Julian for telling vital info to Shawn and Max during a beating. Kicked into the harbor by Ava even though he was still breathing on the ground. 

Connie Falconeri

Cold blooded murder. To cover up Julian's identity. Which put into motion the next killing...

AJ Quartermaine

Framed him for the above murder. Removed security footage from the MC to show only AJ going into Connie's office that night. Gaslight the hell out of Sonny to finish the job she tried to do twice. Tracy hit Carlos over head with vase and Ava's gun jammed when she tried to kill AJ. 

Morgan Corinthos 

Replaced his meds with placebos after he came home from the clinic recovered from a breakdown. Sent him into a manic episode that lead to stealing Julian's car. Stepped out of the vehicle to a exploding bomb by her sister Olivia that was meant for her brother. 

Sabrina Santiago 

Blackmailed DA Paul into throwing Julian's murder trial or else she would reveal him as the serial killer. Allowed him to continue to roam free until he stabbed Sabrina to death for catching him in the act. 

Kiki Jerome

Repeatedly told Ryan that she couldn't stand the sight of her daughter. Port Charles wasn't big enough for the both of them were her words after Kiki slept with Ava's boyfriend Griffin. He took care of the problem for her to make her happy. 

Nikolas Cassadine

See this week. 

Edited by Vince79

• Members

I'll have to check my own sexism, because Sonny has clearly been responsible for a number deaths without consequence.  However, it seems odd that they are using Nikolas's "death" to set the stage for another romance for Ava, making her a romantic anti-hero, as opposed to an actual villain.  Soap morality is usually so black or white, that this type of ambiguity is unsettling.

• Members

He has been, but other than AJ, never directly a main character that wasn’t a rival mob person that I can remember.  Although he was indirectly responsible for at least Lilly, original Kristina, and probably more I am forgetting right now.

And this is Nikolas, Laura’s son.  That alone adds more weight in my eyes.  I will have a hard time just letting bygones be bygones for this one.  Even if it was accidental.

Edited by titan1978