GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

They should've had Taggert warning Spencer to treat his "Baby Girl" right and not to be like his father. Throwing in a Gia/Nikolas reference would've been great and fun for old school viewers too. 

It's sad too because I thought Gregory Harrison and Nancy Lee Grahn would have chemistry. But they're bantering doesn't do much for me. If anything, I wished they would've brought on Gregory Harrison and Kim Delaney on as Jeff and Carolyn Webber instead but that's another story. 

Edited by Forever8

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had to laugh when Joss asked him, "Are you five?" I'm always for the Bromance betw Spencer & Cam, but Spencer was just being silly at the wedding! 

I continue to love lots of dresses & tuxes. Portia's dress & veil, Terri's dress, Trina always looks good, etc. Liz looked good, if a bit spooked. Spencer's tux looked like a period piece, not modern. 

I am tired of Portia hollering at Jordan. 

I thought the "Forever hold your piece" line was a great cliffhanger moment. (Or is it peace?) 

I was glad Sonny got Nina to go to the wedding. She needed to leave the hospital. 

Liesl & Carly in the elevator was rich especially with Liesl's history with Robin & Anna! 

It troubles me that Willow & Michael are going to marry in two weeks & she may only have *weeks* to live & Sonny's gun deal is gonna go down in 2 weeks! 

• Members

After the recasting of Gia, Nik/Gia were severely backburned and did a whole lot of nothing.  Gia started helping Alexis with law stuff pretty randomly and dropped modeling.  I think Nik/Gia broke up over Zander though.  Nothing romantic was happening with Gia/Zander, but I think Nik was just jealous Zander was spending time with Gia.  In the end Nik tried to get Zander to leave town by blackmailing or paying him or something and Gia found out and broke up with Nik.  It was very anticlimactic.

• Members

@janea4old I would never advocate for anyone to shut up about rape, my apologies if it came across that.

I was simply talking from a cultural/publication standpoint. I don't even know how you would release anything related to GH without dedicating a substantial section to Luke and Laura. They could contextualize it, they could lambast it (as they should) but that would still result in their story getting a good amount of coverage. To the majority of people even aware of General Hospital, they are General Hospital.

I don't even need to see Karla Mosley on daytime again. Napiera Groves, sure why not.

• Members

Of course, he doesn't KNOW that she was, does he? But, his spidey sense being suspicious of her is certainly on point! One thing soaps have taught me, is I enjoy people bickering. Joss & Spencer, the twins elsewhere, etc. Someone should nail Joss on her atrocious behavior toward Cam. It might as well be Cam's best bud!!

@janea4oldI got a kick out of Genie being quoted as saying, "Laura Vining Faulkner Webber Baldwin Spencer Cassadine Spencer Collins Webber Collins!" I mean, that's a subtle way to be somebody more than just Laura of Luke& .... 

Edited by Tonksadora
Genie Francis

• Members

I have no idea but neither, definitely not Mosley.

I remember some of that, yeah. I know they're still claiming Gia is a lawyer today but I'd bring back the model/fashion angle somehow lol. Did Marisa play the break-up or did Andrea Pearson? I'm pretty sure it was the latter.