• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even longer than that lol

In the 90s on CBS, Sheila have Eric a handjob on B&B

Please register in order to view this content

And don’t even get me started on all the butts we saw on NYPD Blue 

I guess the monthly threads are a good place to post 

I actually don’t mind Sonny cheating. It’s just Leo. I would rather Sonny cheat with anyone but Leo. 

And thanks for the pic of Zach

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

In all seriousness if the show can't come up with a strong, compelling storyline for Wilson - which apparently, they can't - then at the very least the show should shamelessly exploit the couple's strong chemistry and keep them in a series of gratuitous sex scenes. Sometimes the scene can be sweet and tender. Other times it can be playful and naughty and other times it can be raunchy and nasty. Sure, they won't have a storyline with depth, but they would be a lot more fun to watch than what we're currently getting on screen with them.

• Members

Which is sad because everyone here have plenty of story ideas for Wilson. 

I'm partial to seeing Paul again because first love vs first love with the messy history of Will and Paul is just something that writes itself. 

Always. Talking about episodes breed good speculation. 

• Members

I agree with all of this. Well said!  This story is SO stupid. I thought Zach and Chandler did a great job with the material today, it's been ages since we had them is a good argument, too bad it was about Leo. 

This Sonny from the past few weeks, is NOT Sonny. His friendship with Leo is not believable. The man sexually assaulted him. That is just not something Sonny should forgive.  Sonny threatening to give up his CEO job and picking Leo to stay over Will? Does the show think we are morons? 

I did like Sonny bringing Will's cheating past back and he should have also brought up Will befriending his killer Ben (which was equally as bad and ridiculous), but other than that, it's hard to side with Sonny and Leo here. If Sonny is so worried about Leo being homeless, he could have just paid his hotel bill. 

This story would work so much better if it was Paul instead of Leo. That's a triangle that'd actually work. Alternatively, the show should have revealed Chad was bisexaul and explored Sonny and Chad after Abby died. Will coming home to see Sonny with Chad would have been WAY better and more interesting. The Chad/Stephanie/Alex triangle is dreadful too, none of those three have any chemistry. 

• Members

Im just tired of this and it seems Ron or someone is punishing Chandler for recurring by doing stupid stuff

Hell even with Zach on Contract, Sonny does nothing and If ZT bolted after being told Days wouldnt let him he recur, I get it 100%

Id love to see Paul & Andrew back but afraid what Days will do to them

Also its dumb that Sonny was pro Will doing the screenwriting out of town a month ago but now is pissed he wasnt sure he could make Xmas. 

Also no way Sonny would 100% trust Leo and even live in the same house as him

• Members

The Will and Sonny scenes at the beginning with Leo are just for laughs. How utterly embarrassing!

Once Leo left the scenes got better but that sure was a low blow from Sonny.

Will: Leo has got to go!

Leo's reaction was priceless!

Sonny choosing Leo over Will was ridiculous. I can't believe what I am seeing.

The condom mess with Ben 2.0 was forgettable along with him trying to gain points with Stephanie.

Sarah finally showed up and got a brain.  Linsey did well but Paul Telfer was awful.

Edited by Soapsuds