Days: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked Eric's idea to kidnap Rachel.  It's so ridiculous-Kristen deserves it. I love Eric's immediate 180 from stand up guy to committing major felonies with no shame.  I don't think we are supposed to believe Kristen is delusional like, say, Ava, but she consistently says the most delusional and ridiculous things.  I don't know why everyone in town considers her just evil not absolutely insane instead.

So that's the end of the Chanel/Paulina murder story lol.  Anti-Climatic like everything on this show.  Allie has so many family members on this show and I find her to be so isolated with Paulina, Chanel, and Abe.  She hardly ever has scenes with anyone else.

I honestly think I like this version of EJ/Nicole better than Eric/Nicole.  DF and AZ are delightful together!  I thought they were great yesterday.  

I got my John/Marlena yesterday, so I am happy.  Although I don't know why they were discussing their Kristen plot and making out/having sex/whatever they do with the door wide open when 17000 people live with them and with their two sons in the living room, but I guess they just live on the edge.  

I guess the thumbnails will continue to be off forever lol!  How am I going to know whether to watch or not?

• Members

Agreed.  There is just something refreshing about EJ just accepting Nicole as is.  I know that hasn't always been the case, but it seems like it now.  I want a long break from Ericole.  Not permanent, but let them both do their own thing for awhile and not this makeup and breakup crap over the same things.

I am still confused how Jada has been completely minimized in all this.  We don't even see her anymore.  

Does Sloan know Allie is Eric's niece?  I remember Eric saying Chanel was a nice girl to Sloan but I can't remember if he explained Allie's is related to him.

• Members

Amy Shaughnessy's parents are DAYS director David Shaughnessy and former DAYS headwriter Anne Schoettle. 

Amy's uncle is Charles Shaughnessy (Days-Shane, GH-Victor).

Amy currently works (occasionally) with DAYS doing assorted tasks behind the scenes.

Edited by janea4old