Days: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's what you get when Casting Influencers in Relevant roles! Here In Brazil the Casting of Influencer Jade Picon on The Prime Time Telenovela "Travessia" is receiving some major backlash!!! The character was originally supposed to have Munchausen Syndrome but they're giving it to a different character as a result to critics, Y'all are quite cool over Sloan's Overacting

• Members

I actually didn't know Jessica Serfaty was an influencer or dated Logan Paul, Joe Jonas and Ed Westwick.  Tbh, this is the first time I actually looked up her name lol.  I do remember her from America's Next Top Model because she was super young when she got married and had a baby.  I just literally didn't put 2 and 2 together lol.  That doesn't make her any more of a natural actress, but it makes her slightly more interesting to me.

• Members

I liked today's episode.  A surprise appearance by Tripp.  Yay!

I liked everything pretty much.  All the scene partners worked (even if John was laying it on way too thick with Kristen).

I am curious about Jada's point of view on the abortion.  We have a lot of Eric/Nicole's pain, but Jada's all but disappeared.

• Members

Great cliffhanger

And it was great seeing Tripp go head to head with EJ. Tripp taking on the Dimeras could actually be a pretty decent storyline. I hope he sticks around for good. The show needs characters like him to balance out all the selfish scumbag characters 

Please register in order to view this content

The only thing I didn't get is why Johnny even had a conversation with Ava. Bruh, she killed your grandmother, why didn't you just grab her by the throat and choke the life out of her. 

He's adorable 

I'd love to watch White Christmas with him