Days: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

She needs something different to do. Hopefully, 

Please register in order to view this content

Kristen will play a part in that storyline.

Agreed.

He does take them too far, and because of that, I don't really care what happens to any of them. Leo, Kristen, Gwen, Ava, Gabi, even Allie lol I'm tired of all of them.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked Gwen as I thought she was nice, but then, seeing her live in that meth motel with the ship painting and tacky wood wall paneling, I immediately lost interest in the character. For the love god, that room even had a 4-inch full-size foam mattress topper that was placed on top of a king-sized bed. Tack-o-rola.

• Members

So, Cass left Bay City and become the Salem City Council President. I hope he's still married to Lila 

Please register in order to view this content

I have to admit Eric and Sloan have chemistry. And I do like that they drew a parallel between the two of them over them both losing something that meant so much to them.

A good episode overall, but who the hell wrote Rafe and Jada's scenes today? Half the time I was cringing.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The Cass Winthrop reference was the level of "in-joke" that works for me. If you caught it and got the reference, it was a fun little treat. If you didn't, it was just a name said in passing. At least they didn't bring the scene to a screeching halt like they usually do so that Abe and Paulina could have a random, ridiculous discussion of how Cass used to work in Bay City and had done business in Oakdale and Springfield and, oh, remember that lady Felicia he used to hang out with...?

• Members

I meant to put a comment under the pics but I guess I didn't. 

It's just interesting to see the stills/screencaps.  In his youth, GV was a model, and he seems to still know how to pose.  But that's how it looks when you freeze the frame and there is no sound - I don't think he intended it that way, LOL.  He can't help being gorgeous in the stills.

But I realize he was acting the role of a hungover angry man. And when I watch the episodes this week I see someone who is just angry and spiteful, which I hadn't expected from Eric.  I found it sad to watch, but GV said an interview that he wanted that type of challenge.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

It is interesting that in contrast to Sami and Brady, Eric seems isolated from his mother and father.

Has he told Roman or Marlena about the abortion, or his troubles with Nicole, or even that he was arrested? 

Brady would have been crying in John's chest all week. I mean they can't even get Brady to move out of the penthouse for more than a few months at time.  Meanwhile, Eric doesn't seem that close to his parents.

• Members

Good point.  Although, I have never felt Eric was super close to Marlena or Roman.  Maybe it's because GV never truly clicked with them and Eric was gone for so long.  We watched Carrie/Sami/Belle/Brady grow up or at least watched their teen years.  Eric showed up as an adult and has always felt more removed and independent from his family.  I don't even buy his bond with Sami.   I'd almost say it's part of his character, but I doubt the writers have that depth.