Days: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I honestly think John Black took his priesthood and vows more seriously than Eric did.  Not that I think Eric was like that while he was a Priest, but his lack of concern over being fired (again) from the Church is so strange.  Eric was sad, but it felt like he was more sad over the lack of employment than being thrown out of the Priesthood.  You would think he would have a huge moral dilemma over that and speak more to the loss of that calling instead of starting to hook up with random women.  It was never a good occupation for Eric and I am not sure why RC went back to it other than the Possession.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the issue is that the writers just have never had any real idea what they wanted to do with Eric - JER might've had an early idea about what to do with him (I remember him stating that he wanted to position him on the canvas for a bit before moving into proper storylines a la how Mike took a while to take off as a character again). But when JER left, so did any plans and Eric has just been floundering around since.

• Members

Not sure if you've seen it or even know about it. Your guy was interviewed. It was a really good interview. He talks about many things/issues. He discusses his recent return to Days and about his character Charlie.

I had forgotten he was on the RW which can be seen on paramount plus.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Having very low expectations and just laughing at the storylines makes me enjoy this soap better.

Stacy Haiduk is just horrible playing the other characters besides Kristen. 

The only story that is compelling right now is Eric and Nicole and I've never been a fan of hers.

Everything else is ridiculous with a lot of bad acting.

Leo holding Sonny hand in yesterday's episode was ridiculous and no way would Sonny allow it.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Why am I not surprised?

I asked Alan to get Chandler. He's trying to get him. The interview won't be as great because Alan will lead the interview. Chandler is more reserved than Mike Manning. Mike took control of the interview and that's why it was so good.

Crossing fingers he gets Chandler. It shouldn't be too hard to reach him.