Days: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't with this clown [!@#$%^&*]. I really can't. Plus, I see Uncle Ron's anti-Catholic bias was on full display today.

But I have to admit, I like Eric and Sloan. They have chemistry, they'd make a very attractive couple and it was definitely something that you didn't see coming. It could even put him at odds with Allie and Chanel. I hope it ends up being an actual romance instead of just sexmance. 

Me neither, but I'd love to see him as another character. If they could do it for RSW, they could do it for him.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Soapsuds Good to see you back!  I've missed you

Please register in order to view this content

I have made no bones about hating Sloane and the actress, but I like Eric/Sloane too lol!  They have a nice chemistry and I like seeing a slightly different side to Sloane.  She was so one note before.  I think Sloan/Eric have more chemistry than Eric/Jada did.   

The Xander/Bonnie stuff is so silly.  Out of all the kidnappings in Salem, Bonnie's 24 hour hostage crisis with a clown gives her PTSD?  I don't know how Marlena even wakes up in the morning with all her kidnappings lol.

Listen, if SH can play multiple characters and not play a single one convincingly, Mike Manning/Charlie can get a twin or doppelganger. 

• Members

Yes, the problem is she's not Eileen, but Ron didn't get the memo.  I think SH is talented, but she's not ED and she never will be.  SH does not need to be playing multiple characters.  No one needs Sister Mary Moira in their lives.  It's just wasted time on our screens and I think Ron thinks it's cheeky or funny, but it's not.

• Members

I was surprised by the chemistry between them. I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is. They seem to be investing in Sloan as a character and I’m glad that they are. And agreed that Eric has more chemistry with Sloan then he did with Jada. 

As for Mike Manning, there are tons of roles he could play without any connection to Charlie whatsoever. And it’s not just because he’s my guy .

He was one of the most talented younger actors on the show in a long time and those talents were squandered, and they continue to be every time they bring him back as Zombie Charlie or whatever.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yeah... Rafe still needs to get hit 

Please register in order to view this content

I hope it ends up being more than just sexmance for Eric and Sloan. Let them at least have some kind of a serious relationship before he and Nicole inevitably reunite.

But yeah, for a guy who says he doesn't have casual sex, he sure has been having a lot of it lately.

Agreed.

And I was hoping from the beginning that Mike could be brought back as a different character, like Stephen Hawk or somebody, after they killed off Charlie, and be a new man for Sonny. But it looks like Ron stole my idea for the wrong guy 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I will never understand the obsession with Mike Manning. I could not find his looks to be more bland if I tried.

I’m enjoying Sloan and Eric. I also have never had a problem with the Sloan actress or character. It’s so rare this show has someone that’s not related to everyone, she’s refreshing and different.