Days: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Finally caught up.

The Golden Girls one liners need to stop. They aren't cute or funny.

So Eric fucked 3 times in one episode. Eric sure has stamina. He did look hot in bed.

Bonnie's clown mask visions need to end. They are cringworthy bad.

Leo and Sonny is pure nonsense.

So no one was killed in the blast? Unrealistic!

Did everyone forget that the father and Sister Mary Moira were inside the church when the church came down?

It's too bad that today was Ava's last day. The actress is better than Stacy Haiduk who stinks as Kristen and Sister Mary Moira.

So who's going to expose Xander now that Ava is in the loony ben? I'm ready for Xander to depart Salem for good!

Tripp blaming all of Ava problems on EJ was absurd and standing up for after she killed someone and attempted to kill more was ridiculous.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My random thoughts.

I love Greg Rikaart as Leo, but who decided he needed to be a full-time character? This friendship with Sonny is silly. If they needed a third party to cause angst for WilSon, I wish they would've brought back CS as Paul and tested him with ZT. 

Gwen the ace reporter is ridiculous. Why is she still around? 

The writing for Eric/Nicole/Jada/etc has been awful. If I have to watch this Sloan girl, they need to recast ASAP. She is horrendous. 

I'm not sure who was asking for a PTSD storyline for Bonnie, but here we are. 

Alex is the worst addition to the canvas in ages. I can't stand watching him with cousin Stephanie.

I do love this version of EJ and Nicole. 

• Members

See ya, Ava. Too bad you're not taking a few people with you. 

I liked Bonnie and Justin today. The PTSD is a lot better to watch when it's actually taken seriously. 

And btw, I totally forgot that Sonny was the one who encouraged Will to take the job in L.A. I love him, but yeah, him being upset about Will not coming home is total bullshit.

Well, hopefully this video means what I think it means #WelcomebackPaul?

• Members

I was ready to be angry with the show since Peacock showed John/Marlena in the thumbnail for today's episode, but there was no Jarlena to be found.  Peacock better work on their accuracy if they want my 4.99 every month!

Please register in order to view this content

But the show today was decent.

At least TB went out with scenes that showed what a good actress she was.

I couldn't care less about Bonnie's PTSD, but it does give JE a chance to shine and that's nice.  I thought both TB and JE did well today.

Sonny is being a bit of a whiny baby.  Just talk to Will instead of doing things that will actively upset him.  There is no real reason for this Leo nonsense.

Paul coming back as CS would be the nicest Days Christmas Miracle.