Since It's Also Done...Grade November Sweeps 2022!!!!

• Members

One thing I can say about this year...all four threads are full of talk, talk, and more talking. So how is November Sweeps doing it for you this year? 

B

C

D

F

SHADY GIF?

How did they do?

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B: Other than the wedding cliffhanger and Carter overhearing Bill, this month was mostly a snoozefest because it was stuck on repeat. No Sheila story. This one gets an F here, with Douglas being the only thing to save this from being graded at a Z-  LOL.

Y&R: I actually am going to give this one a C because at least drama happened this month even though it was whiplash and in a flash. The Devon/Abby affair was juicy and years in the making but the fallout with Amanda was rushed but I’m glad MM came back for a decent farewell send off. Chelsea’s story was also actually presented reasonably. Props to the cast as I believe most of the cast members actually rose above the overall mediocre material. 

• Members

DAYS was a let down this November Sweeps. GH though not perfect, and their storytelling choices leaves plenty to be desired, was somewhat entertaining.  B&B also a let down. Y&R I've been burned by this show so many times, I don't even pay attention to it, though Chelsea's attempt to take her own life and Amanda catching Devon and Abby were written surprisingly well. 

DAYS: D

GH: C-

B&B: F

Y&R D+

Edited by MichaelGL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I mean...now that I've watched.

YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. C

I actually found the month enjoyable...shocking myself. And then from there, the Devon/Abby sex that resulted in fallout for them and Chance/Amanda took off and the show got momentum from that that I felt kept going for the month. Then there was the drama with Chelesa. And I have enjoyed Adam/Sally/Nick as well as Diane vs the Coven and how it affects the Abbotts...not to mention Kyle/Summer. But it definitely was a slow start.

BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL B-

Also a slow start, but once the Thomas lie turned into a fashion show AND a wedding, it was off and running and the cast acted their a@# off. I didn't want to miss a minute. And as it was climaxing, there were hints of the next stories coming...like Dollar Bill vs Carter (about time!) and Sheila's next move. And it has not let up yet so I'll give them that. Classic soap.

GENERAL HOSPITAL C

Regardless of it also getting some momentum, it really did feel like things were being thrown at the wall to see what sticks. Outside of Holly's storyline coming and climaxing (and Laura coming back like a boss) and a turn in Liz's story, did anything happen?

DAYS OF OUR LIVES No Peacock here so no response. 

Edited by Taoboi