Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Isn’t Niles’ son David also going to be in the series? It would be interesting if both Freddie and David are more like their grandfather Martin than their fathers.

Looking at Lyndhurst, yes, I can see a bit of a resemblance. I do wonder though if Lyndhurst’s character will be something akin to the way Daphne was in later seasons, when she had dropped the formality with Frasier, especially after she married Niles.

I would still like to think that, if the series gets a Season 2, that Niles might eventually make an appearance.

• Members

Is Freddie a firefighter? From what I’ve seen of the trailer(s), I have noticed him wearing a t-shirt that looks like it has a Fire Department insignia. I also saw what looks like a pole as would appear in a fire station. I know that there are houses that have been converted from old fire stations ( I used to live near one when I lived in NYC).
If this is the case, it is kind of cool that Freddie is followed his grandfather and great-grandfather (who were both police officers) into public service, probably much to Fraser’s dismay. 

Another thing, people keep referring to Trevor Einhorn as the original Freddie Crane but he’s not. Luke Tarsitano played a younger version of the character. As far as I can remember, he was the first speaking actor to have portrayed the character.