DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed. It's a soap, and the characters are young, so let's cheat and breakup and whatnot. But Leo...from what I've seen he's too much of a caricature for me, and he feels out of place, almost in the same way as Sarah. I'm not into him. 

• Members

It's not even Leo being a caricature for me. It just would never seem believable that Sonny would torpedo his marriage over the guy who accused him of sexual harassment, then sexually assaulted him and Will

Now, with someone like Paul or Andrew, I could understand why Sonny would do it 

Please register in order to view this content

Technically, Sonny never cheated. He thought Will was dead 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Ben 2.0 and Sonny the Titan story is one big bore!

The hairy chest was flying today with Chad and Will.

Will and Sony's kiss!❤❤❤❤❤❤

Great to see Stephanie and Chad interact. 

The episode was actually not that bad minus Ben and Leo.

• Members

At that rate I cannot imagine what you spend the money on when it builds up!!! Something ... tiny, I am sure!

Please register in order to view this content

I thought it was pretty good. The always value of Will & Sonny. Feeling like you want to smack Alex, Leo, Gwen & Sarah! That's 4 good adrenaline imaginings! People acting like they live in a soap. I count that large! No devil, no mask, no FrankenStefan, ... adds up!

• Members

Tuesday, October 4, Cast: Nancy, Craig, Doug, Julie, Gwen, Jenn, Leo, Jack, Stephanie, Chad, Paulina, Mike.

We begin with Nancy on the phone to someone. It looks like she has a rain bonnet on her head but really she's getting her highlights done & it's a frosting cap. Craig comes in with flowers - daisies & roses.

Doug & Julie are at Laura's grave. They've already been to Abigail's. They've laid flowers on the graves & prayed & talked to their loved ones. Julie says she is at least pleased that Clyde Weston is on his way back to prison.

In Gwen's room at the hospital, she's awake & talking to herself, when her door opens & Jennifer Rose comes in. Gwen has a flashback to getting hit & how she now remembers seeing Jenn at the wheel.

Back at Jenn's house, Leo approaches Jack. He says that Jenn needs to make restitution in the form of a check with many zeros.

At Gwen's room, Jenn speaks, saying she's not there to hurt Gwen but to tell her how very sorry she is.

Chad visits with Stephanie. He remembers days when it was first about the press releases before anything else could get done. Stephanie's more than a little worried. Chad offers to help. He feels like he hasn't accomplished anything in weeks. He reminds Stephanie that he is technically unemployed.

Jennifer Rose goes on to say that at first she didn't remember anything. She was in a black out. She doesn't even know how she got home. But, she does remember now that she hit Gwen & she is so sorry. She hasn't been able to concentrate. Jenn is truly all over the place. It is hard to follow what she's saying.

Gwen asks her outright, have you no memory of hitting someone with your car & then leaving the scene of that accident? She finds that hard to believe!

Just then Paulina roars up, at full volume, telling Stephanie she should fire her. Does she realize the election is only a month away? She hasn't even gotten the first flyers out! Stephanie tells her she can get them out in no time just as soon as they finish their talk.

Chad decides to be useful & tells Paulina that Stephanie's mother is in the hospital & it's very serious. Paulina makes the appropriate remarks about caring about her mother, etc. And, then Stephanie thinks to introduce Chad. She had no idea he was a DiMera. They begin to talk about the work to do there.

We go back to Jenn's house where Jack is again roaring at Leo to get the hell out of his house! He says it was an accident!

At the cemetery Michael has just walked up. Doug & Julie are so glad to see him. It has been so long! Julie & Mike embrace!

Jenn makes a sudden decision to do something drastic - to go to the police station & confess & turn herself in. Gwen is surprised to hear this. But, really she says you don't know what prison is like. You would not get anything accomplished from there. And, what about your addiction? Jenn says she's sure they have programs. Gwen tells her they are not what you'd want to depend on. Further she says that Jenn has been generous to let her be in Jack's life. And, she wouldn't want to take Jenn from Jack.

Craig & Nancy discuss whether they can be anything to each other anymore. They decide they each have the right to try to find real love & romance again.

Everyone who can disperse begins to & at that moment Nancy runs almost into Mike. They are staring at each other.

And, the show is over. Scott McKinsey was the Director today.

Edited by Tonksadora
more

• Members

I agree. I actually don't have a problem with the show exploring an openly relationship with Wilson. They're both hot, young, healthy men who are now embarking on a long distance relationship. Of course the love they have for one another isn't going to end but their physical sexual craving is not longer going to be satisfied as much as they would like to be. Which is something both men realize they're going to miss. I would love to see Wilson have a very open, honest and very frank conversation discussing the possibility at having an open relationship during the period in which they're apart. It's not as if this doesn't happen in relationships - it does. So why not explore this with Wilson?

I would love for Paul to come back to town - I think Zack Tinker & Christopher Sean would have incredible chemistry. Sonny sees him and one thing leads to another and it isn't long before they are having a very open, hot torrid affair, an affair Will as totally aware of and gives his approval. In fact when Will comes home instead of pushing Paul out of the bed, Will joins them in a passionate threesome. If there was ever three characters who could realistically be involve in a long-term throuple relationship Will/Paul/Sonny is those three.

My only issue is that I don't want Leo involve in the story. The character is a joke and the has a way at diminishing whatever storyline he's in. Not only because Leo is a caricature but in terms of character I can't see Sonny realistically allowing himself to become sexually involve with a man who framed him for sexual harassment and later on sexually assaulted him. Also superficially I don't find Greg Rikkart (Leo) to be sexually appealing enough to make me believe Zach Tinker's Sonny would be attract enough to sleep with Leo when he has Chandler Massey's Will as a husband. If Sonny is going to step out on his hot husband, then make sure the dude he steps with is equally hot! 

But then again this is the same show who turned a serial killer into a romantic male lead so what the hell do I know?

Edited by darrell66

• Members

I just hate Ron Carlivati writing. I just hate how he makes all the bad characters on the show judge and jury. Gives them a holier than thou attitude. Gwen going on today about how bad bad Jennifer is and then forgiving her because she loves her father to much to cause him more pain. Yeah right! Whatever Ron...we've never seen hints of it before.

Leo is a worm! Why he wasn't thrown out of house sooner was ridiculous! I can't believe this cartoon of character has gotten top billing over legacy characters. Leo should've been written out long time ago.

Nancy looked ridiculous today. What the hell was on her head today? Ron totally ruined Nancy and Craig. They just look stupid. The story given to them could've worked had Ron wrote something good with drama in it. Instead the story was a joke and made Craig and Nancy look like complete fools.

I did enjoy the Mike scenes with Julie and Doug at the cemetery. Same for the Paulina, Stephanie and Chad scenes.

• Members

I can't imagine *anyone* in the audience wants Leo involved with Sonny. I hope they've read the room. Leo in small celibate doses - kinda a modern day Calliope - is totally fine. Characters like Leo provide much needed relief when the drama gets too depressing (or repetitive).

WilSon cheating multiple times converts them into a regular soap couple. I mean, how many times have Lucas, Sami, Justin, Adrienne, Kate, Marlena, Roman, etc. strayed when they were in committed relationships?