Most Insufferable Characters in Soaps today

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DAYS ---- Leo, Gwen, Kristen, Susan, Rafe, Jack (due to how the writers seem to have his bastard beatch daughter over his & Jenn's daughters), & Orpheus, and Jan when she is on, and Rex when he is on due to Kyle Lowder. 

Y&R --- Due to the writing Adam, Chelsea, Jack

GH--- Carly at times (esp. when it comes to her overhatred of Nina),  Michael (with Chad Duell in the part), Nikolas (because of the writing having him so dumb at times, hypocritical s.o.b. at times), Cody, Willow (who is a parrot of Michael & Carly, and the stupidity of not letting Michael or anyone know she has cancer), Sasha (did like her, now sick of her), Austin, Mason, Maxie (at times due to Kirsten Storms annoyance),  the over doing of Finn. I also think having Spencer so pissed about Nikolas & Esme doesn't make sense due to that fact he didn't love her the last months of their "relationship" when he trying to get evidence to equit Trina. 

• Members

Or just cut them and say Austin went home. 

Please register in order to view this content

The story isn't worth the ink they've wasted on it.

I've been advocating for Jimmy Lee's branch of the family tree to return for years. That said, he's miscast and he didn't do squat to push for his birthright, which is in all Q's blood and make up.  Britt could announce he went back to Pawtuck and outside of a snit from Maxie, no one would care.  

In about six months, a recast Austin brought back in via another storyline and the "Gatlin Holts" get a second chance to boost up the Quartermaine family.

Cameron Mathison's too good to be true Drew also doesn't completely ring true either. That said, Monica having him get the official name change from Cain to "Q" should have happened by now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Bold and The Beautiful(B&B): Ridge Forrester, Brooke Logan Forrester, Dr. Taylor Hayes, Steffy Forrester Finnegan, Thomas Forrester, Liam Spencer and Hope Logan Spencer

General Hospital(GH): Sonny Corinthos, Carly Corinthos, Nina Reeves, Michael Corinthos, Willow Tait, Josslyn Jacks, Sasha Gilmore, Damian Spinelli, Maxie Jones, Victor Cassadine, Nikolas Cassadine, Esme Prince, Dr. Portia Robinson, Stella Henry, Marshall Ashford, Curtis Ashford, Dr. Hamilton Finn, Detective Rory Cabrera, Grant Smoltz and Felty

The Young and the Restless(Y&R): Nikki Newman, Victor Newman, Nick Newman, Victoria Newman, Jack Abbott, Phyllis Summers. Diane Jenkins, Billy Abbott, Ashley Abbott, Kyle Abbott, Summer Newman Abbott, Chelsea Lawson, Kevin Fisher, Chloe Mitchell, Dr. Nate Hastings and Imani Benedict

Edited by ccroom50

• Members

My boldface added. I wonder if everyone has gotten sick to death of yammering Curtis at the same time! Of course you have the whole gang.

Okay, insufferables do your things: Sonny, Nina, Maxie, Austin, Spencer, Nik, Victor, Gregory with a bullet!, Dex, Curtis, NuJordan, Esme, oh, yeah, GH, forgot to say, it's just that most of my insufferability lives in Port Charles

DOOL - Alex, Leo, Gwen, Clyde, Kristen, I'msorryJudi Bonnie, Iknowyall thinkhim cute Giovanni

Oh, and special awards in insufferbility to Maxie's clothes & hair GH & Nicole's hair DOOL. These are thing that could be fixed!