Most Insufferable Characters in Soaps today

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DOOL: Giovanni, Leo, Clyde, Orpheus, Gwyneth, Kristen(Stacy), Susan Banks (Stacy) & I'm sorry but Nancy. I just cannot take her attitude about Clyde. It's sick.

GH: Victor, Austin, Cody Bell, Spinelli (I'm sorry he is just not straightforward.) Spencer and most of all of the men, Scotty & Sonny. (And Scotty is in this because of Kin.) One woman: Nina.

• Members
  • The Bold and the Beautiful: they're all up in each other's ass. That's what makes them all insufferable, lol!
  • Days of Our Lives: Leo Stark, Stacy wannabe "DiMera", Clyde Weston, Nancy Wesley
  • General Hospital: don't watch.
  • The Young and the Restless: don't watch.

• Members

Y&R - Chloe! She has been obsessed with Adam ever since Delia’s death and that happened like 8 years ago. Her badmouthing Adam constantly ever since is getting annoying and tiresome.

But I do wonder with that obsession that the writers never thought about a hook up between Adam/Chloe. Like a hate hook up lol

• Members

Haha I missed the first two years so she was the first Gwen I saw. I didn't like her either lol but it still pales in comparison to the hatred I felt for Liza's Gwen 

Please register in order to view this content

She was hands down one of the worst and most pathetic characters in soap history. 

• Members

Whereas at least Theresa at least had other love interests Gwen really had nothing to do outside of her own Ethan obsession? 

I suppose on any other show Gwen would have simply left town in victory after the tabloid story was published or moved on to another man like Luis, Hank, Fox to at least create additional tensions with her friends & enemies. Except B&B of course where Thudley would still be pushing such a ridiculous (and twisted) triangle on front and center every day.