DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Beautiful Chad/Abby goodbye scenes today.

As big of a mistake that it was to kill Abby off, I appreciate that they at least gave them scenes like this and didn't treat their relationship like an afterthought. Definitely a fitting "end" to their storyline that I think their fans will enjoy. I do wonder how long it's going to be if and when she's revealed to be alive though 

Please register in order to view this content

And though I am enjoying the storyline, Allie's just a mean, nasty pain in the ass  I hope Chanel dumps her. It was nice to see the return of f*ckboi Johnny though and how he was getting under Allie's skin because of it. Carson did look hot today 

Speaking of hot, who was that hunky cop that was guarding Clyde? 

• Members

Completely agree about Allie -- what a drag her character has been. And although I'll take Johnny shirtless ANY day of the week, the scenes with an ogling Chanel and an angry Allie are getting tired.

I know people like the Abby/Chad goodbye scenes, but that's another soap cliche I can do without -- the cemetery scene where the dead character appears and gives life lessons to the living. It's also tired.

Can someone give the guy who plays Li some acting lessons? Because, my God, he's terrible.

P.S.   The Nancy and Clyde scenes were sickening. Nancy having a constant pity party is not fun to watch. And the one question she has for Clyde is to ask if he was going to kill her next? UGH. I'm finding her to be insufferable.

• Members

The writing for them is terrible. Ron has no clue what he is doing. He needs to write to the actors strengths. Their story is just going in circles.

I've been saying for the longest time how horrible he is. The role should've been recast with a better actor in the role.

I've always remembered Nancy as being a strong woman. Now she's whimpering mess.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I don't really like Allie being uptight.  It just wasn't how she was introduced.  I hate the trope that a party girl is completely changed by having a child.  I mean, it does happen, but on soaps it happens to everyone.  I appreciate Allie grew up and matured, but so did Chanel and she's still fun.

• Members

First only the black boxers and then only the towel. No wonder you were thirsty.

The rest of show

I want to slap Allie. I'm hating her. This Allie is not endearing to fans.

Chanel was thirsty too!

Chad and Abigail scenes... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nancy is so stupid!

I'm over Stefan. They shouldn't have brought him back. I'm over Brandon Barash. This Chloe mess is just ridiculous.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

It happens 

As for Stefan/Chloe, I don't really care but I still want to see how it plays out. That was another reason why Craig being the killer would have made sense to me. It could have caused conflict for Chloe and Brady and ultimately, she would turn to Stefan, for a while anyway. I'm still Team Broe.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Does Stefan know his love Abby/Gabby died yet?  I kind of zone out on his scenes tbh.  How did this brainwashing work?  Did it just make his feelings for Gaby end?  I have the exact same feelings as you lol.  I don't care, but yet do want to see how it all is going to end.  I like Brady/Chloe as much as any Brady pairing, but I wish they were more interesting.  I do think they are one of the few couples currently on the show that do seem in love and passionate about one another though.