DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Abigail death shouldn't have been made a murder mystery. It was poorly done. Abby tells Chad it was Clyde. Clyde goes on the run as the inept PD tries to track him down. End of story.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Yes!  Going on the run and having Clyde continue to commit the crimes would have been better.  Throwing the kitchen sink of suspects in and having it be Clyde was a stupid mystery.  Even Chad killing Clyde and having to deal with the repercussions of that would have been more interesting or someone killing Clyde and make that the mystery.

• Members

You are preaching the absolute truth.  I just think the stakes would be lower since no one cares about Clyde and the suspect pool would be bigger.  

Anyhow, today's episode was boring.  I thought Cady McClain's acting was all over the place.  There were some characters in this show that were totally unnecessary like Xander/Sarah.

• Members

Clyde murder mystery would be great. I agree.

Xander and Sarah are so useless on the show. They should've been written off the show.

I think Cady is doing a good job minus her fake no tears acting.

Please register in order to view this content

The show seemed boring because there's no community involvement. All the stories are so isolated from each other.  The show is so disjointed.

• Members

Now I was not bored. But,we  must remember how much I hate Clyde! So I am in the gravy. Xander & Sarah were extra, unneeded. But I liked what Cady did. She literally cried through out the whole show. She never stopped. She never started. She just was constantly crying. I can imagine that IRL but have never seen it staged.

• Members

Uggghhh. Why isn't Clyde dead?

Other than that, this was a great episode. It was great to see the bonds between EJ/Chad and Julie/Jennifer. I don't have a problem with Cady, but I still wish that it was Missy playing all of this. 

And once again, we see tons of potential for an EJ/Belle/Shawn triangle. All of this stuff with Clyde could help revive it.

I'm glad that after all these years, there's finally a set of that.