DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

LOL And wasn't it amazing to hear Clyde give ALL the details to Chad? He coughed up everything in 2 minutes and answered all our questions.

I would have preferred to see Clyde marry Dumb Nancy and take her for a ride (figuratively, that is). I agree that Ron has ruined Nancy, but there's no turning back on that now. Arresting Clyde and not getting married doesn't exactly save Nancy, because now she'll cry about THAT and how dumb she was and is.

If only someone would reply, "Yes, Nancy, you are dumb."

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I imagine so. I would guess that one day they were taping for NBC & the next day they were taping for Peacock. The huge elephant in the room is that they're 7 months out. 6 months in the can & one month in the writing that is totally vetted & rewritten from notes. In other words, unless they do something to change it, February.

• Members

CORRECTION: NBC has reportedly lost nearly 750,000 viewers since moving the long-running soap opera #DaysOfOurLives to Peacock: https://trib.al/w6r0p4i #DAYS ( I just got that out of twitter & pasted it in as it was easier than trying to find a post to quote it from.)

Okay, so we have no way of knowing what kind of loss they expected. Given the backlash I feel sure that they were prepared to see a loss. Does anyone dispute that? Personally I don't think it's a sign we should all scream & run around in circles. We knew this would be an uphill battle. If we did, then sure as shoot they did!