DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, I thought I recalled something recent.

I was so pleased, even overwhelmed with Ghost Abby & Chad! Lovely dialog. Maybe Chad can even go on now.

As I'm sure people remember, I love it when the twins bicker. I got a great big kick out of Allie's litany about what it is like to live with Vain Slob Boy in the apartment! It even reminded me of a real life event when my gf's brother was staying with us in a tiny apartment in Brooklyn. I still cannot believe that Carson ends his twitter bio with "World's greatest lover."

• Members

Yeah. Stefan even offered his condolences to Chad. As for the brainwashing, I think it had something to do with his brain waves and conditioning Stefan to associate Gabi with bad feelings and Chloe with good ones, or something like that. 

His feelings for Gabi are probably still there though, and probably they'll break through eventually

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I like Brady & Chloe, which was something of a surprise to me. Nadia is so beautiful I just enjoy being  in her presence. (Except when Nicole is there to look bad in comparison.) And, Brady might as well be the one to enjoy Chloe. I sure don't like him with Kristen.

Just because he scrunches his eyes up closed? He scrunches his whole face, not just his eyes. At any rate I don't mean it racist. I'll drop it from my repertoire.

Okay, time to pull up the Big Girl Drawers. I can be patient.

• Members

Thank you.  I swear I do watch this show everyday

Please register in order to view this content

But I get easily distracted or sometimes I am working while it's on.

I am sure his Gaby feelings will come back.

I just wish I remembered anything about him and Chloe to begin with.  I know it existed and I know I was watching the show, but it's like a blank slate

Edited by carolineg