DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That Tootsie clip belongs on the OLTL thread, LOL.  That's Anna Wolek Craig as the producer director.  One of the very first soap characters I ever watched, since 1969. I didn't know actor names back then, just the characters.  She is indelibly burned into my mind as Anna.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Whatever happened to Johnny's movie? Is he ambitious or a con?  Does he have a job?  Did he have money prior to moving to Salem that somehow got taken away, so he is forced to couch surf?

Did Johnny and Allie graduate from college in Europe, or was Allie just there to party? Does she share any of the same body issues that plagued her mother (which would suck given that she owns a bakery)?  Did Chanel grow up with as much access to privilege as Johnny and Allie?

I bring up all of this to say, one of the errors that I see in the writing/casting of legacy family characters is that their character traits are assumed by their generational status rather than established through dialogue and acting.  DAYS has the luxury of time to tell stories but both of the twins have been on screen for a awhile and we know so little about what makes them tick.

Edited by j swift

• Members

After today, Alex ought to really take some lessons from Stefan on how to charm a woman 

Please register in order to view this content

Though I do think it's a little stupid that EVERY person in Chloe's life forgot her birthday. You could still bring Stefan and Chloe together without something dumb like that.

And, I won't give anything away, but if Kristen's gonna do what I think she's gonna do, then somebody needs to beat the holy hell out of her when this is all said and done

Just as much as you did 

I guess the movie was axed after all the devil stuff and TR's death.

• Members

I'm five minutes into today's show and I'm about to turn it off. 

I'm tired of Kristen and the actress playing her. She sucks!!

Brandon Barash needs to be written off the show.

The Opherus story reappears out of nowhere. This soap is a mess.

Its nice seeing Stephanie and Kate.

This soap has way too many villains on the show. It's overkill!

• Members

One last set of questions to round out September

Does Dr. Rolf live in Salem? Is Rolf his first or last name? Are we to believe that Kayla and Jennifer could see him at the grocery store or in the town square?  Does he have a spouse and a family, or has he committed his life to science?

Because why is Rex going to solve the medical crisis rather than Dr. Rolf who developed the toxin, so he could more logically develop an antidote. 

Or, why don't people blame Kristin for not asking Dr. Rolf to develop an antidote?

Edited by j swift