DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Members

With Days run on NBC lasting 56 years 305 days, it will finish as the third longest running daytime drama on US network television, behind General Hospital and Guiding Light. Days would have moved past Guiding Light on January 30, 2023.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Of course, watching it on your computer is another way to go. I know some people don't like to *watch TV* on their computers, though. I could watch GH on Hulu & DOOL on Peacock on my Roku but I'm just used to logging on.

Please register in order to view this content

If anyone wants the URL to take you directly to DOOL when you log on, it is this:

https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/asset/tv/days-of-our-lives/6652017821458389112/seasons/57/episodes/thursday-march-31-2022-episode-127/b23c41b3-78cd-3dbe-8463-714594db6c5b?section=episodes

Edited by Tonksadora
Adding an URL.

• Members

And that's interesting to know. Not that I'm trying to sway you into a different direction or change the subject of this thread, but do they have refurbished Roku's? I usually find good deals on refurbished products. Moreover, it seems to be a sociatal trend now as consumers are becoming more earth-friendly. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I kind of wish I worked at Peacock. If they already have, it would be interesting to look at the statistical analysis of an average DAYS viewer (e.g., gender, age, socio-ecomomic status, educational level, etc.) if an analysis were performed. I would kind of dig deep down, by not only performing an independent t-test, but also conduct a one-way ANOVA and ad-hoc analysis. Damn, this is bringing out the geek in me. I love this kind of stuff.

• Members

You might be interested in this. Might not. The MarkH here is a  long-time online friend, a soap nut, of course and a statistics guy. Years ago h

Please register in order to view this content

e could prove statistically that soaps were going to decline to such a point that they would eventually all fail. Of course I think a lot of people thought that w/out the statistical bent.

• Members

^^ I just wish I knew what test was performed. Is this just based on the amount of clicks? To me, that's not telling me who the average viewers are (but if it's HBOMax, it's prodiminately male). Then again, now that HBOMax has merged with Discovery + (to gain women viewers as more women watch reality shows), they're gonna have to do all that all over again, lol!

Edited by Noel