B&B July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG! I'm so excited! So, it turns out that I bought a Fire Recast several years ago, right? Well, I never used it as it has been sitting in its box ever since until now! 

Which means ... (*trumpet sound*) 

I can now record and watch B&B! Seriously. That Fire Recast cost me money and I forgot I had it! Which means I can chime in with my B&B besties.

I still think Shelia wants to have sex with her son Finn. I really don't get it, but if she's devoted to being a mother and wishing her son would make her a plate of Mickey Mouse pancakes, then I guess I'll support her through thick and thin, you know? I just don't know how many times I have to hear her say that she gave birth to him. Well yeah, that's how birth pretty much goes. Oy!

The actor playing Finn is doing a riveting job I must say. And the directing on this show is something I wish DAYS had. And the sets are so gorgeous!  And I like Krista Allen as Taylor! Have I been deprived from a soap that sort feels like a soap? Does that make sense? Because when I try to compare and contrast DAYS to B&B, B&B feels like I'm watching a soap. It feels weird because I'm not really used to this. I'm sure B&B has its issues, but I'll take it. 

Edited by Noel

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Li needs to quit being such a drama queen. She needs to open up that mouth of hers and just say it:

"Finn's my son and alive and Shelia is by his side. My address is 843 Drama Queen Lane, Los Angeles, CA 90083."

See? That's not so difficult.

Yeah! Exactly. Like that woman from Dances with Wolves.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Perhaps, I'm misunderstood, but didn't Li *choose* to hide Finn because Lame was visiting Steffy or something like that? And wasn't Li's choice to keep this secret the reason Steffy has suffered a mental breakdown? Finn really did win the mother lottery with those two!

I'm intrigued by the BLi potential. He's been on sidelines for far too long.

• Members

This 30-minute show likes to beat around the bush, don't they? I mean, Bill keeps saying the same things practically, and his sons are like, "So, the woman you met in the alley is now at your house?"

I can't believe how dense the characters are, lol! Okay, so who cares if Li can't speak and she's being a total drama queen? Her motor skills are working fine. I witnessed her eating a half turkey sandwich with organic butterhead lettuce and she's able to hold a glass of water on her own. Give the bitch a pencil and notebook paper! But, no. Instead, Bill and that doctor want to act like a bunch of morons. 

Bill should sit beside Li with his laptop and Google search homeless shelters in the metropolitan Los Angeles area. I bet that would make Li stop with her little dramatics. Hahaha! 

Edited by Noel