B&B July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

THIS!

Flo was a classic story enabler and she worked really well during the baby switch. Keeping her around was not necessary, but bringing on the mother and tying them with Quinn and Wyatt who had ZERO to do for a long time was a nice twist. The writers just missed the beat of the good old soap days of Flo having her happy ending with Wyatt and then write them out by moving someplace else. It's so disppointed that soo many characters never get closure and just vanish.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Omg I was worried Sheila was going to break Finn's ankles.  Dark story but has me glued to my screen.

Yes Quinn's Donna interpretation was hilarious!  And I did like the leather outfit.

Taylor & Deacon play off each other well not saying I want to see them endgame but they are a breath of fresh air right now. "Ima Losar" 

Please register in order to view this content

@dragonflies

• Members

I'm getting caught up here. What is Li's profession? I thought she was the DA or something. Then, she's injecting a serum to Finn. I like her though, but I've been laughing at this constant obsession these characters have over someone else. I'm telling ya, if people on this show minded their own business. 

Please register in order to view this content

LMAO! Pickleball .... 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I'm still getting caught up here, but if Finn is unconscious while his birth mother accidentally shot him, then how did he know that Shelia also pointed the gun at Steffy while she was trying to call 9-1-1? Was he pretending to play dead with one eye opened while lying all over nasty garbage bags?

• Members

No he had some flashbacks when his memory returned, and he Sheila basically confirmed what he remembered. He remembered showing up and jumping in front of Steffy while Sheila shot him and was trying to shoot Steffy.

Bold be making it clear Li is alive, no body found nothing regarding LI anywhere on the internet LOL

• Members

Does Shelia want to have sex with her son and she's covering her true feelings by saying that she gave birth to him to serve as a deflection? I guess I'm not understanding why she's so obsessed unless she secretly wants to sex with him. She lost a daughter, didn't she? Maybe that's the reason why she's acting pathetic.

Edited by Noel