B&B July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahaha! No way. Well, then it's time that she gives herself a critical self-examination. Thankfully I'm not a parent, but even if I had a friend that no longer wanted to talk to me, and if I had a couple of other friends who also treated me the same way, then I would put 2 and 2 together and realize that the problem is me. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Dang. I'm not a sociopath! Psychopaths and sociopaths are highly or consciously aware of how other people perceive morality and how different ideas and behaviors will generally be viewed negatively by the majority of them. There wouldn't be a need for perpetual dishonesty and the mask if they hadn't learned that. However, they do not adhere to that code. I guess in my own fictitious mind, Shelia can still be the antagonist that she was always meant to be in life but make better choices, lol!

Edited by Noel

• Members

7-13

And to think I was sitting here for picking on Finn for reacting. So far, I feel he is playing it well. He knows he wants to get to Steffy, but he can't. So he is sitting back and observing.

Speaking of observing, yay for Brooke hearing Mike's last name and it's jogging a memory. But...how soon...? And while Ridge at first bugged the heck out of me for badgering Baker, it did hit me that he does have a point. And I thought TK did a good job showing a father's frustration at the police going too slow. 

Yeah, I see a spark between Deacon and Taylor. Just mmmm.

And don't tell me that Eric and Donna get back together and everyone is happy with no issues. Not that I mind seeing Liam in his swim trunks.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I hope not. That would be way too easy and would leave Quinn and Carter without much to do. If I were writing it, I would have Quinn turn up pregnant with a late in life pregnancy (If Sally Spectra can have a baby at 55, why not?) and the father be Eric. That could throw the whole Quinn/Carter/Eric/Donna quad back up in the air again.

• Members

Ugh HELL NO keep Quinn away from that old goat, I don't want her tied to him with a child, cause he'd used it against her if it came down to it.

Angry Finn is so damn hot, he's not buying Sheila's BS and she doesn't know how to deal with it 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I just learned how to do this recently.  How to embed an instagram on SON.
Go to the individual IG post.  Find the three dots.  click on those three dots. Select "embed". (check or uncheck whether to include the caption/text of the photo),. Copy the batch of code it gives you, save that code to your clipboard or temporary text file.
Open your posting screen here at SON, click on "Source" in the upper left corner of the posting screen.  You are now in a sourcecode posting area.  Paste in the IG code there and then submit your post.

The key is to post into the SON sourcecode posting screen and not into the regular SON posting screen. 

That's how it works for me posting from a PC.  It might look different from a phone or tablet.

Edited by janea4old