DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I just miss that kind of character interaction and it was all in the same room. Whereas now, people sit at the same table or the last stool at the bar at Brady's Pub, the individual who is being held in custody always sits on the right side in the interrogation room, and the same people sit at the same table and have a cocktail in that night lounge place, etc. Oh, the things we once took for granted and never really thought about until now, lol! Hahaha! 

Edited by Noel

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is such fun! But, hey, I don't think I remember a Dot Com. And, what was the name of the place Nick had? And, what were the two places where poetry was read? Tom was such a beat daddio! I will never forget Bo #2 & Carly at the Cheatin' Heart. There they sizzled but they may have been too hot for Standards & Practices.

• Members

Can't forget the Penthouse Grill 

Please register in order to view this content

As for today's episode, I really enjoyed it. 

Belle is a ho, but I'm totally here for an Ejelle pairing until they inevitably reunite Shawn and Belle. I hate what was done to Sami and Lucas, but their scenes today stood out from the rest. There's really nothing else they could do with Lucas once he's cleared (or not) of Abigail's murder, unless they really invest in the character. 

Can't wait for Sami to find out tomorrow either!

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Wow I'm actually enjoying the main show more than Beyond Salem 2.

I finally caught up with yesterday and today's show.

Why did Noel Maxam totally ruin the great cliffhanger on Tuesday and redirected the ending today? It was awfully done and ruined the great direction Scott McKinsey did on Tuesday. 

It took a while but once Lucas cowardly admitted the truth things got going again. I thought SW from CC was great. The acting by BD was off. This was a big secret and his reaction was flat. God Carson Boatman can't act. Billy Flinn was doing great in the church scenes until he started bobbing his head while acting a la Boatman. Deidre acting is so dry. 

Hope Sami slaps the sh!t out of Belle. I hate Belle and the actress in the role. She's a terrible actress.