DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't remember any of that. I just saw something in silk or rayon material and realized by the length and width that it was a scarf or hankie. It definitely wasn't a bathrobe and that bathrobe wouldn't be smelling like perfume, that's for sure. 

Please register in order to view this content

No way, no how. That bathrobe be stinkin'.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Awwwwww, look at the little boat! Where ever did you find it? That's what Chad should be doing with Thomas.

The day he was folding & re-folding it was only his first time back in their bedroom since the Police cleared it as a crime scene. Now he's gone back in there for a second time. And, while he was in there he had a whole stack of her dresses out. No idea why.

I loved his confrontation with Leo when he went on his run. I loved Will's confrontation with Leo, too. Maybe I just like people getting in Leo's face! I suspect that Chad has been tuned out & is about to get tuned back in.

• Members

I'm indifferent either way. I just looked at that scarf or hankie thinking it was her bathrobe and I know that bathrobe wouldn't be smelling like perfume. They both didn't even bother to wash themselves. NAST. 

• Members

How long was Leo cooped up in that bathroom? 

I still think it's Sarah because she really doesn't have a purpose anymore. She never did. Convince me we love this character, lol!

Edited by Noel