DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I like Cady just fine. The scene where Jennifer was telling Chad that he ought to get himself something to eat/keep his strength was enough to stick my index finger all the way to the back of my throat and try to force something out. Even if that meant that the only thing I had were two multivitamins that day. It's like, "Bitch. Get real."

I ain't got nothing against her. Cady McClain doesn't pay my bills, pay my taxes, or pay off my educational loans. I wish she would, but she doesn't. Cady can do whatever she wants. It's none of my damn business.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I didn't have a problem with Chandler either. I suspect that the is hyper-suspected of having a sh*t-eating grin on his face by a cadre of folk here..

How do we know he didn't do it? I think he remembered hurting his hand the morning after, on the bottle.

I think Jack looks like hell & acts like hell. His writing now is for sh*t. But I think it's because he is in a very bad place. I loved Jenn talking to JJ & the obit & Kayla struggling & Steve signing to her. Chad's small but important moment with the pocket square was a perfect touch.

I like it when DOOL is this kind of writing & acting & directing.

• Members

I didn’t mind that. Maybe that’s the way that Jen is grieving: making sure everyone else is ok

Well, he does look good in a suit

Please register in order to view this content

I just hope he’s not getting bored again. He really did show how good he was when Zach came on, and I hope he keeps that up. 

• Members

Writers are always giving women nurturing lines in the clench. Who else is gonna say them? Julie can't do them all. As it is this family is picking up a lot of slack. They ID'd the body. They made the trip to the funeral home to make the arrangements. They got a dress. Everyone is doing fine by Chad.

• Members

Nature vs. Nurture. Woman's role blah, blah, blah. I'll reiterate this one last time: Cady McClain doesn't pay my bills. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel