DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Oh yeah, I forgot about Chad's scene where he's going through Abigail's clothes or something. I think I looked away doing computer work, and then when I turned around, Chad is sniffing some kind of silk or rayon fabric material, and replies, "Smells like perfume". I thought he was smelling her bathrobe because let's face it - both he and Abigail never bothered to wash themselves in the bathroom after sex and that's really gross in a possible multitude of sexual scenarios, but this was a one-on-one scene between two peeps. Trust me, that ain't perfume. 

Then, I saw that it was a scarf and thankfully so. People should wash themselves after sex. It could possibly trickle down your inner thighs and stuff. I ain't judging, but people should expect the unexpected or be more mindful before they're croaked by a $2 steak knife. I wouldn't be known as the woman who smelled like that before I died. I'm sure morticians can tell you their fair share of smelly stories. Just sayin'. We're all adult here and talk about the aftermath of sex, right? To each their own, I suppose, but what I just described above is reality minus the $2 steak knife.

And Chad. He'd rather watch a Minions movie instead of washing up. If they both did, they would have discovered Leo. But no. They'd prefer smelling like a can of sardines instead.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That would be a whole new low. It's enough that they had to cut their budget in half some years back. I'm sure GL was operating at some extreme budget cut. We could actually have a headline, "4th remaining soap canceled by a 75% budget cut."

It was a scarf of Abigail's but he used it as a pocket square for the black suit he wore to the funeral. Remember the scene where he took such care folding it & re-folding it as a pocket square? I loved the acting & directing. Speaking of which Scott McKinsey directed that day.