DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Didn't Lani & Eli ask Julie to be Jules's godmother? Maybe Salem's in a different time zone. LOL

Adding in Edit mode: I should be way more clear. I think Julie was too old to be a godmother. When Paulina thought it was her, I thought she was too old. And, I agree with you that Marlena is too old for what I think a godparent is supposed to be. On DOOL I can't help but think it is "wealthy old person."

I'm not sure how specific my question was but I've been collecting dribs & drabs of information about Chloe, Joy, Belle, Evan, etc. off & on today which has been lovely. Thnx for adding! I just had a strong sense that there might be history afoot.

There. I did not remember that Mike was with Jenn in Boston. Great. He knows.

I'm still a happy camper with DOOL & with GH & in anticipation for Beyond Salem.

Edited by Tonksadora
Clarity.

• Members

Tamara Braun tweeted the other day about taking a fall. She was in a dress, and on concrete & walking a dog or perhaps dog/s. If you tweet to her or anything you might want to give her a good thought. It didn't sound like anything was broken, and it might not have even used up a trip to a doc. Whole lots of us tweeted in reply. This is just offered FYI. Here's what she tweeted:

30cd7cd8c96d1b8417fec6d6fefa4132_bigger.

Falling sucks.Falling on concrete in a dress sucks.Falling on concrete in a dress and people see and don’t ask if you’re okay sucks.Thank you Gabi for stopping and asking if I was okay bc you saw me sitting in the middle of a driveway with my dogs. Gabi didn’t suck.

• Members

I understand now why Rafe was present when Ciara announced that was leaving Salem in front of Julie, Doug, and Rafe. Because Rafe's the baby's godfather, lol! That one really slipped my mind. I found the audience attendees for the christening to be a little odd, but then again, I don't really know how that stuff works out besides splashing a little bit of water here and there.

The nightguard shouldn't squeal on himself for his incompetence and then projecting his basic irresponsibility on Gwyneth. I saw him on June 10th, and all this guy was trying to do was hog his 10 minutes of fame. Moreover, if Statesville prison is that easily escapable, then what's the definition of prison? 

I'm still laughing at Nancy because this girl went from a doctor to a cook. 

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't mind this past Friday's episode believe it or not. Everyone seems to be leaving town at the same time.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yes, it's like when a play has that stage direction ALL EXIT LEFT. Or worse ALL EXEUNT LEFT. whatever THAT is. Abby died. Tripp left town. People in town for the funeral may or may not have gone home yet. Lani became incarcerated. Eli and the twins moved nearby. Ciara & Ben & BabyBo found the extra boat keys & sailed away!

I can't believe Nancy actually said, "Innocent until proven guilty."

Oh, and at least Rafe isn't an older man!

Edited by Tonksadora
Rafe.

• Members

I'm a couple weeks behind on DAYS, but something that's looked off to me is the lighting outside. It started with Abe/Paulina's wedding and it's continued on with scenes of Leo, EJ, Clyde etc. where it's supposed to be daytime, but there are bright spots and extremely dark spots outdoors. And the sky in the background is certainly not of any hue of blue I'm used to unless there's a storm on the horizon.  Like, what is up with this botched up lighting? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I just like saying Gwyneth better as it's more sophisticating. I remember back in my undergraduate years, I had a director who's name was Elizabeth. I guess my former co-workers felt comfortable around her so they started calling her Liz. Trust me, Elizabeth wasn't having it and she sent an email to all departments and personnel not to address her as Liz. I rarely worked with her nor called her Liz, but I respected her work background since she worked at Northwestern University. I guess in some sense, Elizabeth reminds me of sweet Gwyneth. Respect. 

Please register in order to view this content