DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

This is Abigail's obituary:

Abigail Johanna Deveraux Dimera Obituary, as written by her mother Jennifer Horton Deveraux. We at the "Spectator" are sad to announce the death of our editor Abigail DiMera. She will be greatly missed by her husband Chad DiMera, her children, Thomas & Charlotte, her parents Jack & Jennifer Deveraux, her brother Jack Patrick Deveraux, and her half-sister Gwen Rizczech, her brothers-in-law Elvis DiMera, Jake DiMera and Antony DiMera, her sister-in-law, Anna DiMera, several aunts & uncles including on her father's side Steve Johnson & Kayla Brady Johnson, and on her mother's side, Lucas Horton, and numerous cousins including Julie Williams, Sarah Horton, Eli Grant, Shawn Douglas Brady, Ciara Brady Weston, Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis. And, while those of us who worked with Abigail know that replacing her will be nearly impossible, we owe it to our readers to try to fill the chasm left by her loss. But for those of us who loved Abigail who were lucky enough to get to spend even a few moments with her that task may prove insurmountable. She had so much more life to live, memories to make and fine work to do. This should not be the last line of her story.
Edited by Tonksadora
Error: Not Horton.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What. Ever. This fictional character didn't do squat at that damn newspaper and she certainly wasn't an editor, lol! Abigail Devereaux will always be known as the girl who was ovulating and didn't bother to shower herself after sex. After that, she got stabbed to smithereens. 

R.I.P. our "sweet" Abigail. Whiner. Sanctimonious Bitch. Yeah, I guess I'll miss her, but if she ever comes back from the dead, she better learn it's not so best to be flappin' that [!@#$%^&*] mouth of hers.

• Members

Lord Chandler Massey looked so hot.❤

Lots of handsome guys on today's show. I'm still not liking JJ facial hair. He looks better shaved.

I didn't see any problems with Chandler acting today. The only time he smiled was when Chad was recalling the good times with Abby. I don't think that deserved some serious I'm crying look at all. 

The simple holding hands scene with Will and Sonny.❤

I wish the writers would stop trying to make Lucas a suspect. We know he didn't do it.

Loved Jennifer's talk with JJ about Jack. I still thought Jack was a prick for storming out after JJ spoke the truth about Gwen.

It was a nice episode with a variety of characters . Not much happened but still a simple enjoyable episode.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Yay! A scene of JJ trying to act, so the while with that constant ready to cry face. At least it's justified now, I guess. I can't say that there's anything going on right now to keep my attention. From the casting to writing, it's all pretty bad right now.

Unpopular Opinion: I miss the Langan DAYS. Aside from Virtual Eden, the show was can't miss almost every day.

• Members

We’ll have to disagree about Chandler’s smirks. They’re all over the place.

JJ does not look good with the facial hair.

Speaking of looks, let’s face it — Lucas lost his. He was never better than average looking to me, but the average days are gone.

Kayla’s speech (or whatever that was) about Abigail was so bad. Someone hates her.

• Members

Abigail never had the name Horton.  Her middle name is Johanna.  When Jennifer was pregnant, she had a family bible that had names of the family tree going back several generations in it.  Someone in Jennifer's family had an ancestor or great-great-aunt or a woman who married into the tree, or whatever, someone long long ago, named Johanna, that was in the list of family names.  Nobody knew her.  Jennifer wasn't naming Abigail after this person because she admired this person.  Instead, Jennifer went into labor unexpectedly while in the car, so Jack pulled over and they found a random cabin near the road, and she gave birth there. 
They were thinking of a middle name and couldn't decide, so Jennifer pulled out the family bible list of names and randomly picked a name combination that sounded nice which was Abigail Johanna.
(Abigail might have been for Alice's mother but Johanna was random)

https://mashfordpage.com/TJDS/oldEp447.html

and

https://mashfordpage.com/TJDS/oldEp448.html

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Why does Jennifer sort of sound like Victoria Winters? What a drama queen, but Miss. Chik-Fil-A ain't my Queen. Oops. Wrong Jennifer. And wrong character too as one true Queen courses through these veins of mine.

Edited by Noel