DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I might roll my eyes or be a tad upset when one of favorite characters die. But traumatized?? No. Plus when does anyone really die in Salem? And with this piss poor thrown together death, it's almost a guarantee Abby will be back one day.

• Members

Corday said a while ago that he's pretty given Ron free reign in terms of writing. But I agree with the fact that the both of them had to have known that this was a bad idea. I've never met a person who loves to shoot himself in the foot as much as Ron Carlivati does.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Chad smiling at the hospital when Kayla returned was odd. I would think he'd be horrified at what Kayla might tell him. 

EJ and Belle making out in front of Chad and Abigial room as she's dying was terrible.

The over acting of Deidre Hall was hilarious. Martha Madison trying to do serious acting was laughable.

Susan needs to go! What a useless and annoying character.

Why was the walking hormone at the hospital? He doesn't give two sh!ts about Abby.

Allie, Chanel and Tripp were boring.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I love how DAYS rolls out the morgue set to try and convince us a character is dead DEAD. 

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah sure DAYS, sure. We'll see that morgue set again in a few months or years when they want us to take another beloved character's death seriously. 

• Members

"Days of Our Lives fans and Abby/Chabby fans especially will be happy to hear that she is open to someday returning, "I have no idea what my life will look like years from now. So if by not recasting, in the event that I popped in for even a short amount of time or something like that. I'm not looking at times but I never say never and I'm not closing the door permanently.""

In other words - when she needs to build a deck she'll be back.