DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, I follow on the juicy cheeseburgers. Here's Shawn trying to provide her with a fine dining experience and, thankless, she just wants another juicy cheeseburger from the Pub. I think Caroline & I are going to join her. I keep waiting for Shawn to appear in a ruffled pinafore type apron just like Donna Reed. He seems to be well suited as a nurturer. I don't think that those were divorce papers, just legal separation, to protect the marriage while the party of the first part & the party of the second part dangle over the precipice of the crazy lady's parts! I admit it. I do not like Jan Spears. Of course, I don't like EJ either, although this is a good recast. I'd like to have Shawn do Freddy Mercury's household cleaning number.

• Members

You call spinach and feta cheese served in a McFlurry cup a fine dining experience? 

Please register in order to view this content

No, I'm just kidding.

Okay, so now I get why Leo was at the Dimera mansion. On Monday's episode (6/6), it felt like he was about to leave the front door, but it seems like he spent the night in the wine cellar instead. Although I know that the wine cellar set is not the same set when Queen Kristen stashed MarDevil in the secret room, it sure did give me a lot of fond memories. Speaking of cheeseburgers, I remembered the time when Queen Kristen was kind enough to give MarDevil a cheeseburger and fries in a paper bag like the dog that she is. Of course, MarDevil was unappreciative and bitched about it to which Queen Kristen replied, "I gotta keep you all fat-n-sassy! Stefano's got big plans for you!" God, I miss my Queen. Sigh. Such good memories.

Going back to Leo and the wine cellar, this remark was priceless considering Abigail and Chad are trying to have another baby:

Leo (to Thomas) : "I could lock you up down here and your parents probably wouldn't even notice for months, or years for all the attention they pay." 

But, Leo's "Enemies List" in that notebook is a little over-the-top. Please. You can easily memorize these 6 people in the back of your head. I mean, it's not like he's going to the Geneva Conference or anything:

• Chad
  • Abigail
  • Brady
  • Chloe
  • Sonny
  • Will

Whoa! That's a lot of people. I really hope that Leo Stark is able to remember them. The rest of the episode I guess was tolerable and fun for other viewers. I'm not a couple fanatic and never have been. I'm a bad girl fanatic. As far as Belle and E.J., why can't two people just be friends and just leave it that way? I swear to God the cast of characters is kinda like Grindr. A big incestuous cesspool of people having other people's sloppy seconds. But, that's just me.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I watched.  It wasn't a terrible episode.  Abby smashed Gwen's jail mug she made for Jack, Gwen vowed revenge, Susan was annoying, Jan went into labor and Marlena barely made the effort to get her to the hospital, Clyde offered Lucas a 'work' oppurtunity, Shawn/Belle/EJ argued, and Kate and Chad were talking about something but it was boring.  Probably Sami's kidnapping.  Things happened.  It was watchable.

• Members

Same here. I'll always watch lol

It seems a lot of yesterday's discussion ended up in the spoiler thread. I did sort of agree with what EJ said to Belle about Jan losing the baby though

I'm sure your guy will be back soon 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I was watching the hearing last night. I don't think I've got much to say. Susan mentioning Sami to E.J. in front of Belle had to hurt I'm sure. 

Abigail (to Gwenyth)"Well you know, you can always try not committing more crimes or not being the biggest bitch who ever lived."

Takes one to know one.

Hell, if I were Gwyneth, I would have taken a nice sharp piece of that ceramic and would have jabbed Abigail's eye out with it. That way, it would give Abigail a chance to hang out more with her Uncle Steve. 

• Members

I was thinking it was really strange Gwen was left alone with her ceramic mug shards.  She could have stabbed Abby or a guard with them. 

I also found Jan going into labor hilarious.  Marlena was so nonchalant and irritated by the whole thing.  I don't know if Deidre Hall decided to play it that way, but the complete lack of urgency from a medical Dr. about the whole thing made me chuckle.