DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

What the [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*].   Abigail is not a bitch whatsoever!

Not smack,   it's truth!

Agree 1000% percent.  Plus instead of Abigail, I'd killed off Leo, Kristen & Gwen!  Plus Rafe, and maybe Nicole, and Gabi.

Edited by David_Vickers

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nuh-uh. Shoot, I don't know what would happen if someone talked to me in that condescending tone the way she does to people in person , lol! It won't be pretty I know that much, but I'll have to wait to see what happens in the next couple of hours to observe her attitude. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

I am pretty sure @Noel is being facetious about Abby deserving to die but I could be wrong lol.

How IS Gwen just waltzing in and out of the prison?  

I think everyone has sort of covered the Abby situation and the fact she will be back with a baby in tow most likely.

A couple of random notes from today-

I actually thought EJ/Belle were kind of hot today.

That kid that plays Thomas seriously looks like he could be Billy Flynn's child.

I am never one to ask for more Sarah, but the Sarah/Marlena and Sarah/Gwen scenes should have been more than they were.  Is this just a rush to make Sarah a suspect because she is having hallucinations?  In fact my money is on her actually being the killer.  

• Members

Sarah would be the easy way out.  She has a mental illness/hallucinations and it would be so Ron.  They had to throw in those random scenes with Marlena to set it up real quick.  Idk, it's where I think it's going, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

• Members

I'm here! They really spoiled me with DF being wet and naked this week 

Please register in order to view this content

Get it Belle... 

The kid playing Thomas truly looks like Billy Flynn. I thought his scenes with Leo were funny. But this Abby stuff is lame and I'm upset they killed her off. 

Did the stuff with Sarah hallucinating happen off screen? Did I fall asleep during an episode? I'm pretty sure I'm caught up on the show but her scenes with Marlena felt out of nowhere today. Also, wtf was she wearing? 

• Members

No.  The setup could have been okay if it occurred over more than 2 episodes and we had more suspects.  

I literally googled the kid that played Thomas because I thought it might be Billy Flynn's son or something lol

I believe the Sarah hallucinating stuff happened off screen.  I tend to zone out when Sarah appears (she was lucky she was with Marlena today so I paid attention), but I don't remember hearing or seeing any adverse reactions to her antidote until today.   I also assume LG knows that her top was sheer and we could fully see her bra today lol.  A bold choice of an outfit to wear at your workplace.