• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Slap Jack   Seriously?

Please register in order to view this content

Sounds more like what Austin's night has in store for him

Where are the flashbacks during Mac and Felecia's scenes? The conversation had "cut to little Maxie and Georgie with Mac and Felecia at the old Webber House" written all over it.

Can Willow be first when Ryan starts killing again? Please?

• Members

It's so creepy. He looks like a weathered old man latching onto this girl. I want to scream "stay away from her!" every time they're onscreen together.

Willow and Sasha, who I can finally tell apart because one of them went dirty blonde, are just the same non-entity in different fonts. Imagine if they'd invested as much time and energy into legacy characters appropriate for all the story they've given these two wet mops.

Edited by Darn

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

That's the million dollar question, Georgie!  My new favorite character!

Is it just me or did MB look good today?

MEK and LH really make their scenes work.

Don't care about Willow's story, parentage, etc... 

It's a shame they changed course and sacrificed the Harmony character.  Her crazed scenes were lousy, but I was curious where they originally were taking Harmony and Alexis.  I honestly thought the two had chemistry.

N'neeka clapping at the end was a little cheesy, but cute.

• Members

Maxie and Austin are just terrible. Then again, Austin would be terrible with anyone. But seriously, they've barely gone on a date and they already have no story. Georgie is already being trotted out to give them angst. She was funny. But man, they have absolutely no chemistry and their "kisses" (I don't think they're even really kissing most of the time) are beyond awkward. 

Lucy and Martin have 10x more heat. I actually like them and am glad that Martin is back. 

Anything with Michael and Willow is a huge snore. Is sweeps really going to revolve around this story? Both actors are like watching paint dry. 

I do laugh that Rory is seemingly working every case in Port Charles. 

I wish TJ had an actual story. He's on contract now but we just see him more as a doctor. 

• Errol pinned this topic
  • Errol featured this topic
  • Members

I believe people have mentioned or thought they were separated for awhile, but you would think Sheree would have given Steve the heads up she was announcing her pregnancy and let him make a statement before lol.  Awkward.....lol.  

• Members

I made the mistake of checking out SB’s Instagram.  He had a hideous Jesus tattoo alongside some others on a sleeve on his arm.  This whole thing (GH firing, the wife) reeks of midlife crisis to me.  I try not to be super judgmental but could he be any more basic white man his age going through something?