General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I have no real interest in Morgan coming back, but I hope Dex is related to someone.   Otherwise he's just another useless character, which is exactly what a show with such a tiny cast needs 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Chet and Terry was the best part of today. They have the potential to be a money couple like ChaLynn and Sprina. Hopefully, someone sees this and makes them appear more than once or twice a month.

I love the bro chemistry between Cameron and Spencer. They play off of each other so well.

And despite my support of Sprina, I was loving Rory and Trina’s flirting today as well. If you ask me, Sprina vs. Rorina has the potential to be a pretty big stan war

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I agree and I like both characters/actors.  There is zero heat between them. How this show managed to ruin Maxie is beyond me. They just cannot figure out to do with RH and that is a damn shame. He never should have been Franco and bringing Todd on with all that baggage was also a mistake.

Willow is not a great character and with Michael it's beyond boring. CD is more attractive now that he is older and Michael has some personality. Hook him up with someone hot (maybe Brit) and give them some conflict.

I could go for Max and Felicia taking in a foster teen. I'm expecting Mac's kid from someone else to show up.

• Members

Probably lol that's the easy way out.

Personally, I feel the triangle would have more potential if despite what may or may not happen in the future, both Rory and Spencer remain viable pairings for Trina without either of them being ruined. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The hedging re: Trina comes from the show, which IMO views any and all 'ethnics' as sidekicks for the ordained young white leads like Joss. Even Cam is secondary to her despite being a superior actor. It baffles me that people think this is some big change with the recast, when TA's an exceptional actress. The show has always treated Trina as Joss's sidekick, even while wrestling with embracing giving her an equally big and frankly more popular story, under two different actresses.

• Members

I don’t feel quite that dire about Trina. Yes the show treats Joss as the main character but so far they’ve given Trina a good amount of screen time and I two potential love interests. I know FV has a bad history but I’m hopeful so far.