General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dex is cute but so not needed. Looks like he's another newbie for Sonny. He also seems to be essentially the same character as Brando already, who is also not really needed. 

They're really trying to get their money's worth out of that nail salon set. Scotty getting a pedicure, really? LOL 

• Members

I haven't seen any spoilers about Dex. I was thinking he could possibly have some connection to the West Coast threat that Sonny is talking about again. Maybe he'll be Jennifer Smith's kid or something. It would at least be more interesting if he was trying to infiltrate Sonny's business rather than just being another Sonny prop who works for him, but I'm sure whatever happens will be disappointing. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think I am 100% wrong

Please register in order to view this content

.   But the show went out of their way to give Brenda a stupid kid-use it show!  They haven't mentioned Brenda in years.  Morgan is a much more logical thought.   I doubt MB will retire before the doors close on GH honestly.  I assume he could, but he won't lol.