YR actress returns (spoiler!!!)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Someone who has watched more than five minutes of B&B in the last decade would know more than I do, but I think he showed back up on B&B after all that and fell off a  cliff, and was "dead" for years until recently.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Pleasantly surprised! Didn’t think SW would even come back, (figured she was filming the Teen Wolf movie with her hubby) but anything to undo Maura’s stint…I’d just be happy if they ignored all that! 

With that said, I hope they keep her away from the Newman’s, especially Victor….I know she has major history with them, but I can’t get the ambulance scene out of my head…..shes probably gonna be Ashlands next wife.

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I don't think the character should have been killed off in the first place, I loved SW in the role and all that but this makes no freakin' sense on so many levels.

It is not just the return from the undead but how she would be in any way related to Keemo and Allie, how Kyle ended up where he is if she was alive, ... 
And doing this when Kyle is not even on the canvas? Stupid.

There are too many plot holes to make it make sense in a way that fits Y&R storytelling style.
I'll take it because, well, Y&R needs all the help it can get and I am actually going to tune in for Phyllis' reaction.

And also, all that was said about MW's stint that is a bitter memory for me as a fan of Maura.

But this should have been nipped in the bud very early in the story process. This is not a Y&R story.