Days: Spoiler detail about a returning character...

• Members

Saw on another board, per SOD, when Sarah - the real Sarah - comes back, the injection that Kristen gave her has made Sarah fragile and - get this - she believes she is Renee Dumonde and in love with Tony. Jesus. Ron must have picked an old character name out of a hat.

I know some like this kind of stuff, but it seems sort of insulting to me, especially since Philece Sampler is now gone.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I saw some chatter about that on Twitter.  I hope this one isn't true.  It does seem disrespectful to do this so soon after Philece died, when there's barely been a mention of Renee on Days for over 40 years.

Well, someone posted the article on Twitter, so it's true, smh.

• Members

Considering there are other spoilers of Anna and Tony disagreeing about how to handle a "situation" and Xander getting an earful about Gwen from Anna, I sadly think this is true.

And considering how hard Steve/"Stevano" flopped, not to mention the whole Gina mess with Hope the last time causing KA to split, I see absolutely NOTHING good coming from this schitt.

Edited by Wendy

• Members

That's funny because I had the opposite response, I wondered if Philece's death last July inspired the story as a tribute to her.  I guess the reactions are related to whether or not one enjoys Ron's fascination with soap history as a jumping off point for stories.  Given the number of times it has flopped I understand your concern. I was just struck by having the alternative take on the same idea, but that's why art (or soaps) are subjective.

• Members

I know they film this stuff well in advance, but Philece passed in July, so that must have been before this was put together? If so, how incredibly tasteless and sick. And Ron's sycophants are going  to smear this [!@#$%^&*] all over their walls too, for us to smell the stench. 

This is either completely pointless, or, if they knew about Philece, completely tasteless.

• Members

It is an odd choice for a couple of reasons.

First, Renee kept a diary about her love for her brother?  Seems unlikely.  And wouldn't someone have found it when investigating her murder?

Second, Kristen hasn't really thought that much about Tony since their engagement blew up at Aremid over twenty years ago, so why would she try to "f" up his life now?